I Am Ready Exposition coming soon to a city near you!

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010
      Hello all,

      Aurora and I conducted a market survey and decided we should change the name
      of our upcoming touring exposition. We decided to call it, "I Am Ready
      Exposition." You can visit our new website here:
      http://IAmReadyExpo.com

      I added more content and we're in process of selecting a proper venue. It's
      going to be a really BIG show.

      Stay tuned, more info to follow...

      Bill

      ---