VNN LIVE!

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2010
      Hello all,

      We'll be doing LIVE shows this Saturday morning from Sedona at:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Be sure to tune-in starting at 10am PT (1pm ET).

      Aurora's guest is Gilbert Eriksen and they'll be talking about the 7th Seal
      and The Rapture and it ties in with the coming Tribulation Period and Planet
      X.

      Michael will be talking about Vibrational-Consciousness.

      I'll be talking about various news items on Sterling Allan's PESWiki news
      website on The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR.

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      2370 W. SR 89A, Ste 11-422