The Alien Hunter Darrel Sims On Paranormal Palace Radio Tonight (Warning Links)

  • Redneck Radioman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      Hey everyone don't forget my guest tonight is Darrel Sims we will be discussing alien implants and his upcoming engagement at Angelfire Symposium in Angelfire New Mexico
      We will also mention Hufon (Houston UFO Network)

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2010/08/11/angelfire-2010-with-alien-hunter-and-author-derrel-sims