Request For Picture I Had Not Added Prior (Warning Links) (Off Topic)

  • Redneck Radioman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 8:03 AM
      Hey everyone I recieved several comments that the glasses were reflecting the computer which I did notice lol, it was suggested I try one with the headphones and cap but without the glasses so here is a link to it

      http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com/picsofme/6.jpg

      I added this picture to the bottom of the mail list if anyone wants to see all with the new one for comparison purposes thanks

      http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com/showpictures.html