Feedback On Pictures For Use On Paranormal Palace Radio (Off Topic) (Warning Links)

  • Redneck Radioman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2010
      Hey everyone I have been using the same picture of myself for three years now and in that time I have lost weight so I'm thinking its time for a picture update but this time rather than just take a picture anywere in the house like last time I thought I might be alittle more creative. I took 5 pictures with very suttle differences but I'm having trouble deciding which I think is best for my page so I'm hoping everyone will go look and tell me what you think

      http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com/showpictures.html

      Thanks in advance

    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2010
        the photo -- without the hat, without the headphones and without glasses on

        -- better to see youe eyes

        Roger

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2010
          Thanks Roger I alway like to try to go with the majority votes lol