Fw: Newsletter from Paranormal Palace Radio(Warning Links)

  • Redneck Radioman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2010
      Paranormal Palace Radio Email
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Royce Holleman
      To: admin@...
      Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 9:19 AM
      Subject: Newsletter from Paranormal Palace Radio

      Newsletter from Paranormal Palace Radio sent on August 08 2010
      By: Royce Holleman Topic: This Week On Paranormal Palace Radio
      Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Alien Hunter And Author Derrel Sims

      http://www.alienhunter.org/

      Show Tuesday August 10th 8:00 PM CST

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

      To listen to the show at showtime click either of the two links below

      Blogtalk Radio

      Or

      Paranormal Palace Radio

      ALIEN HUNTER:

      More than forty years ago, Derrel Sims had his first encounter with an alien presence. As he grew older, he continued to experience a malignant contact (including a nasal implant at the age of 12) with these alien beings that would alter his life forever. As a result at a young age, Derrel made the decision that he would no longer willingly, be victim to their bizarre quests

      Determined to change his role in life from being the ‘hunted’ to the hunter, he began to prepare himself for their pursuit. Every path he took, would equip him mentally, physically and intellectually to become a warrior for his cause and to assume the role he was born to play.
      As a result, Derrel has spent the past three decades researching the world of alien beings. His area of focus has dealt primarily with medical and scientific evidence of human/alien contact. To that end, he has spent years studying and training in a broad range of areas that would provide him with a full array of skills necessary for his search to find evidence of these entities.
      Copyright Saber Enterprises 1984: All Rights Reserved
      A well document case of alien implantation out of Brazil comes forward in this time and under the investigation of The Alien Hunter, Derrel Sims who first shared the concept of Alien Implants.

      Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Shaman Nancy De Young

      http://www.ndeyoung.com/

      Show Saturday August 14th 2:00 PM CST

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

      To listen to show at showtime click either of the two links below

      Blogtalk Radio

      Or

      Paranormal Palace Radio
      .

      Nancy been interested in energy work, but her interest in it really came alive as a result of her experiences in the Great Pyramid of Egypt. When she returned home from that trip, she learned about etheric clearing, Reiki and using essential oils. One of her mentors was using a modernized version of soul retrieval and she found by combining that with the spirit releasement she was also learning about, a person could have profound results in their clearing process.

      her purpose in creating her website is to encourage, empower and share tools with you, so you can step into your power and claim greater responsibility for your life. This is the first step in changing the things that are less than pleasing to you.

      As a modern shaman you use seemingly magical processes to clear the past and create the future, as you want it to be. Because of the denseness of this 3rd dimensional world, we have forgotten that we are the creators of our lives. It is time for us to wake up and remember our greatness and our birthright.

      The information in Modern Shamans and on her website is based on years of experience with clients and workshop participants. Some of their stories are in the book. If, after reading Modern Shamans, you would like to share an experience, please click on Contact on her site and send her a note.

      Our 10 latest news items.
      Title Topic Author
      1 Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Shaman Nancy De Young (7 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
      2 Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Alien Hunter And Author Derrel Sims (7 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
      3 Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Writer & Producer Michael Horn (18 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
      4 Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Master Of Cermony Dennis Balthaser (26 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
      5 Discover Houston Tours With Guide Sandra Lord (18 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
      6 Sasquatch And Spirituality With Sasquatch Investigator Radio Host Thomas Hues (22 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
      7 Science Was Wrong With Authors Stanton Friedman And Kathleen Marden (34 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
      8 2010 Angelfire Symposium With ASPE Founder And President Janet Sailor (35 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
      9 101 Bible Myths With Author Gary Greenberg (30 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
      10 The Mayan Calender, 2011-2012; What On Earth Is Going On With Presenters Max And (40 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman

      Our 10 latest downloads
      Title Hits

      Our 10 latest web links
      Title Hits

      Our 10 latest forum posts
      Topic Answer Author Viewed Latest Poster
      1 Paging an Emerald Rose 1 CelticBear 291 Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 pm
      Henry
      2 Happy Thanksgiving 0 parac2 273 Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:43 pm
      parac2
      3 Review; Zero Point - Power of the gods, by William James 2 ZeroPoint 560 Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm
      ZeroPoint

      Some statistics from Paranormal Palace Radio.
      Total Page Hits: 355789
      Total Members: 124
      Total News Items: 89 in 1 categories
      Total Downloads: 0 in 0 categories
      Total Web Links: 0 in 7 categories
      Total Forum Posts: 35 in 10 topics

      You received this email because you are a registered user of Paranormal Palace Radio, if you dont want to receive mail from Paranormal Palace Radio, please let us know by following this link.

    • Redneck Radioman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2010
        Paranormal Palace Radio Email
        Newsletter from Paranormal Palace Radio sent on September 13 2010
        By: Royce Holleman Topic: This Week On Paranormal Palace Radio
        The Reluctant Healer With Author David Elliott

        http://davidelliott-healing.com/

        Show Tuesday September 14th 8:00pm CST
        Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

        To listen to the show at showtime click either of the two links below

        Blogtalk Radio

        Or

        Paranormal Palace Radio

        David Elliott is an acclaimed international healer, author, teacher and lecturer. He is recognized as one of the foremost teacher/trainers of spiritual healers working today.

        Born and raised on a farm in Kentucky, David Elliott moved to Miami in 1986 to pursue an acting career. He then ventured to Los Angeles, acting in films, television shows, and commercials throughout the 1980s and early ’90s. After a meeting with mystic healer, Tim Heath, David learned about his unique ability to hear, feel, and work with energy; the healing work got easier, and the “reluctant” phase of his life dissipated. By 1997, his acting career had ended and he was seeing many clients a week. David recalls, “The Universe obviously had a plan for me, so I decided to get out of the way and do the healing work. It has opened all the doors that I wanted to walk through.” David has enjoyed a successful healing practice for the past 15 years. He travels throughout the country and world training healers, and was recently in Verona, Italy training healers.

        David has been featured in various media outlets, including Yogi Times and Bravo channel’s Flipping Out. He is also to be featured in the upcoming documentary, “Thirsting For God,” produced by Susan Nichols. It is a raw and unflinching film about Leanne Whitney's passionate journey finding her spirituality." He was also featured in the documentary, Hollywood Religions, by Channel 4 in London.

        David resides in Los Angeles and in Sandia Park, New Mexico.

        Healing carries a retail price of $18.00. This is what is being charged in online stores and by major bookstore chains.

        However, as a service, David Elliott is eager to disseminate this information to as many people as possible. For this reason, he is offering Healing

        FREE!
        as a download on his website:
        http://DAVIDELLIOTT-HEALING.COM/

        IS WHAT’S AILING OUR SOCIETY …
        WHAT’S AILING OURSELVES?
        New Book Reveals Source of our Personal Suffering …
        Path to Healing and Wholeness

        PEG: • Health/Wellness • Personal Growth
        • Spirituality

        WHO: DAVID ELLIOTT
        - Los Angeles-based author, healer, and teacher
        - Former actor in film and television
        - “I don’t do the healing. I teach you how to heal yourself.”

        WHAT: New Book – HEALING by DAVID ELLIOTT
        - Second book from the author of The Reluctant Healer
        - Broad and deep understanding of the source of our personal
        pain and unhappiness … and a clear, comprehensive process
        for resolving the hurt, achieving inner peace and freedom
        - Dozens of exercises that incrementally lead you through the
        discovery and healing process
        - Jammed with stories – from David’s clients lives and his own –
        about the potential of our wounds to connect us to the healing power of love

        WHEN: RELEASE DATE - January 1, 2010

        WHY: • The dissolution, chaos, and uncertainty we see in the world is reflecting the
        dissolution, chaos, and uncertainty that millions experience in their lives
        • The old structures we used to rely on for our identity, peace, and happiness
        are falling apart
        • Unhappiness, as evidenced by addiction, rampant consumerism, fear, and
        violence is endemic throughout American society
        • The search for personal healing and inner peace makes the “Self-Help”
        book category the most successful in the industry

        The Holy Grail And The Nefilim With Researcher Laser Les

        http://www.impactoptics.com/

        Show Thursday September 16th 2:00 PM CST

        Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

        To listen to the show at showtime click either of the two links below

        Blogtalk Radio

        Or

        Paranormal Palace Radio

        Visions are real, they do exist.
        Visions arise in intelligent brains.
        Every intelligent brain has the
        prerequisites for creating visions.
        The impulse for producing visions
        is of extraterrestrial origin. --Erich von Daniken
        What you are about to read may shock and disturb you.

        You may find it difficult to believe.
        It is the story of Big Jake.

        To most people, Big Jake would appear to be nothing more than a rock. To most people, that is, except for the man who discovered and named Big Jake. He is Les Tindell, and he's convinced that Big Jake is "a very sophisticated message system that's been developed by a highly technical ancestor to humanity."

        Source

        http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/content/printVersion/163767/

        Tindell believes that what seem like naturally hewn nooks, crannies, chips and fissures in Big Jake are actually a complex series of images that, when enhanced photographically, reveal views into the past.

        Such as: scenes of ancient Mesopotamia. A profile of Sargon, king of Akkad. The ethological history of bison. The legendary Incan city of Machu Picchu. A paleographical "smiley face." The more you examine Big Jake, the more you will see.

        "I guarantee you," Tindell emphasizes, "you change the perspective, you'd be somewhere else. You might find the Sphinx in here, you might find the White House, you never know. I've seen a little chip in the rock that develops out into a city that develops into fossil images of dinosaurs, and, of course, the dragons and the usual scary-looking devil stuff that's in there."

        Scary-looking devil stuff?
        "I think this rock is an indication we needed to learn good and evil because we were endowed with the ability to be superior . . . something to scare people into doing the right thing," Tindell offers somewhat impatiently. "That rock was meant to tell us that we have a very sophisticated heritage--the gift of intelligence. And, at the same time, the animal world was provided a gift to us, a gene for domestication, mostly the animals with horns. But all that has horns isn't evil. If you go to Burger King, you're now indulging in something that has horns; it's all a matter of perspective.

        "One thing I can honestly say about all of the scary-looking things in that rock, they're all smiling. They all seem to be happy in what they're doing and the message they're part of."

        Tindell did not simply pluck "Big Jake," the name for this astonishing vessel of intrigue, out of thin air, he reveals:

        "I played racquetball on the weekends for many years and Big Jake was a guy that used to be there. He no longer shows up so I figured it was okay [to use his name]. He was a big guy, a real friendly guy."

        Les Tindell says he not only has a degree in anthropology from ASU, but is a "microelectronic engineer by trade. I worked for many years in the Valley in a medical electronics plant making pacemakers. My specialty was laser processing with silicone monolithic materials, trimming them with the laser. Because I learned fabrication technology and microelectronics, I was able to relate that to the fabrication technology that I saw within the rock."

        Grey Aliens And The Harvesting Of Souls With Author Nigel Kerner

        http://www.nigelkerner.com/

        Show Saturday September 18th 2:00 PM CST

        Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

        To listen to the show at showtime click either of the two links below

        Blogtalk Radio

        Or

        Paranormal Palace Radio

        Nigel Kerner is an author, screen writer and journalist. He was born in Ceylon (now Sri Lanka) where his father served as an officer in the Royal Naval Fleet Air Arm during the last war. His paternal family line can be traced back to the German philosopher and poet Justinus Kerner. His mother is of expatriate British planting stock. His formal graduate education is in biomedical science and human behavioural psychology.

        Nigel Kerner's international family base provided a background for an obsessive and serious interest in international human affairs and in science and its interface with religion and philosophy in the contemporary world. He has felt driven, from his young years, to expose the humbug and hypocrisy in modern scientific and religious and social thinking. A fascination with the puzzling and enigmatic phenomenon of UFOs resulted in his first book THE SONG OF THE GREYS published by Hodder & Stoughton in 1997. A serious work on the subject now noted world wide for its radical view on the phenomenon. Much to the author's chagrin, many who have read the book consider him to be one of the world's foremost ufologists.

        Nigel Kerner lives with his wife and family on his estate in middle England. He has a passionate interest in projects on behalf of the poor of developing nations. He is at present working with his family and a team of European friends and volunteers on a medical and agro-development project done on behalf of the rural poor in a country in the Far East.

        His hobbies include reading science literature and journals, wild-life videography, wildlife conservation activities, singing and song writing. His singular sporting passion is cricket and he has for many years been following the England cricket team all over the world in the hope of being there when they win a match. At the time of writing he is a happier man in this respect.

        About the books

        Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls
        The Conspiracy to Genetically Tamper with Humanity

        Exposes the agenda behind the bio-robotic grey aliens’ genetic manipulation of certain human races

        Reveals the Grey’s nature as sophisticated self-aware machines created by a long vanished
        extraterrestrial civilization

        Explains how their quest to capture human souls appears in the historical record from biblical times

        Explains how the phenomenon of racism is a by-product of their genetic tampering

        In 1997 Nigel Kerner first introduced the notion of aliens known as Greys coming to Earth, explaining that Greys are sophisticated biological robots created by an extraterrestrial civilization they have long since outlived. In this new book Kerner reveals that the Greys are seeking to master death by obtaining something humans possess that they do not: souls. Through the manipulation of human DNA, these aliens hope to create their own souls and, thereby, escape the entropic grip of the material universe in favor of the timeless realm of spirit.

        Kerner explains that genetic manipulation by the Greys has occurred since biblical times and has led to numerous negative qualities that plague humanity, such as violence, greed, and maliciousness. Racism, he contends, was developed by the aliens to prevent their genetic experiments from being compromised by breeding with others outside their influence. Examining historical records, Kerner shows that Jesus, who represented an uncorrupted genetic line, warned his disciples about the threat posed by these alien interlopers, while Hitler, a pure product of this alien intelligence, waged genocide in an attempt to rid Earth of all those untouched by this genetic tampering. Despite the powerful grip the Greys have on humanity, Kerner says that all hope is not lost. Greys exist wholly in the material world, so if we follow the spiritual laws of reincarnation and karma, aiming for enlightenment and rising above the material--a state the Greys are unable to reach--we can free ourselves from their grasp.

        Praise for 'Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls'
        by Nick Redfern, author of Final Events: Alien Abductions, the Government, and the Afterlife

        "Nigel Kerner's shocking new book totally redefines the nature of the alien presence on our planet. In a detailed study that is certain to send shock-waves throughout the world of UFO research, Kerner offers a terrifying theory to explain the presence of the so-called extraterrestrial Greys on our world. Far from being the benevolent visitors that many alien-abductees believe them to be, in reality they are cold and clinical creatures whose stark and terrible task is to reap and manipulate our very life-force: the human soul, for purposes both nefarious and ominous. A book that should, and must, be read."

        The Song of the Greys

        Of all the humanoid alien types that feature in reports of sightings and abductions,
        the most common is "the Grey" - smooth and sallow-skinned, small in stature, spindly and thin.

        Who are they?

        Where do they come from?

        What do they want from us?

        Nigel Kerner began his research into the UFO phenomenon in response to a question asked by his young son Darren, ‘Dad, what are UFOs? . When he discovered, to his horror, that many thousands of people were affected by the terrifying experience of alien abduction, Kerner felt compelled to look for more answers. ‘The Song of the Greys’ was the final result of years of research into the subject. During the course of this research, Kerner found that it was impossible to understand the UFO phenomenon in isolation from other fields of enquiry. Science, philosophy, ancient history and the study of ancient religious texts were all, it seemed, intimately connected to the subject.

        'The Song of the Greys' makes a unique contribution to our understanding of the alien phenomenon. Kerner uses cutting edge scientific research and rigorous logical analysis to explain not only the alien agenda with humanity but also their origin. Few books discuss the origin of these alien interlopers. Generally speaking, those that do discuss it can only explain it through recourse to other dimensions of reality. Kerner in contrast, traces alien origins from within our own physical universe and our own dimension of existence. Uniquely, Kerner suggests that the Grey aliens are not in possession of any connection to that which is beyond the physical. They do not have what is termed in common parlance ‘a soul’. He postulates that their incessant involvement with humanity is driven by a search for that very thing they lack, a soul, a connection beyond the physical universe.

        The Song of the Greys, bears no resemblance however to a religious tract or treatise. Modern quantum physics points to a reality beyond the purely physical. As each year passes, scientists are finding that more and more of their sacred cows, taught to schoolchildren and presented by the media to the general public as scientific truths, are actually far from water-tight. Current research, particularly in the fields of cosmology and physics, seems to throw up many more questions than answers. Fully aware of the vested interest and contrivance that has formed the philosophical and metaphysical consensus of most religious institutions, Kerner feels that the answers do not lie in these either. Through scientific, secular- based reasoning Kerners thesis arrives at the conclusion that there has to be a non-physical reality and that that reality (converse to expectation) is actually the dominant reality. He postulates that the great teachers of the past such as, Christ, Buddha, and Mohammed, simply came to affirm this dominance and point out the inferiority of the physical reality when set against it. It is only in ancient original texts, many of which have been thrown out by organized religion, that this affirmation can be clearly seen. Uniquely, Kerner identifies the common ground shared not only by the central theses of all the major religious teachers but also with developments at the cutting edge of cosmology and quantum physics.

        Unlike most authors discussing the alien phenomenon (with the notable exception of Professor David Jacobs), Nigel Kerner identifies the alien agenda as entirely detrimental to the interests of humanity. We are, it seems, helpless against what amounts to an alien invasion into our lives. People are abducted and assaulted by grey alien kidnappers and there is absolutely nothing, it seems, that they can do about it. However, if you read the book you will find that within its pages lie the keys to retrieving something glorious through a process initiated in our state of atoms in this universe. A process alluded to in the words and examples of the great religious teachers of the past.
        Our 10 latest news items.
        Title Topic Author
        1 Grey Aliens And The Harvesting Of Souls With Author Nigel Kerner (13 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
        2 The Holy Grail And The Nefilim With Researcher Laser Les (15 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
        3 The Reluctant Healer With Author David Elliott (15 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
        4 When Truth Is Crazy With Author Tommy Hawks Blood (104 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
        5 Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Psychic Medium Marisa Ryan (22 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
        6 2010 Angelfire Symposium With Author Antonio Garcez (34 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
        7 Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Author Dee Gragg (34 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
        8 Lucifer Father Of Cain With Author And Filmmaker Zen Garcia (27 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
        9 Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Abductee&Author Travis Walton (38 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
        10 Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Author And Monster Hunter Robert Schmalzbach (40 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman

        Our 10 latest downloads
        Title Hits

        Our 10 latest web links
        Title Hits

        Our 10 latest forum posts
        Topic Answer Author Viewed Latest Poster
        1 Paging an Emerald Rose 1 CelticBear 327 Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 pm
        Henry
        2 Happy Thanksgiving 0 parac2 292 Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:43 pm
        parac2
        3 Review; Zero Point - Power of the gods, by William James 2 ZeroPoint 603 Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm
        ZeroPoint

        Some statistics from Paranormal Palace Radio.
        Total Page Hits: 399612
        Total Members: 132
        Total News Items: 100 in 1 categories

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
          Paranormal Palace Radio Email
          Newsletter from Paranormal Palace Radio sent on October 03 2010
          By: Royce Holleman Topic: This Week On Paranormal Palace Radio
          Twilight Of The Gods With Giorgio Tsoukalos

          http://www.legendarytimes.com/

          Show Tuesday October 5th 8:00 PM CST

          Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

          To listen to the show at showtime click either of the two links below

          Blogtalk Talk Radio

          Or

          Paranormal Palace Radio

          GIORGIO A. TSOUKALOS has often been described as the
          real?life Indiana Jones. As a trailblazer he is changing the way
          the world thinks about the Ancient Astronaut Theory.
          Giorgio A. Tsoukalos is also Erich von Daniken?s official
          representative in the United States and the rest of the Englishspeaking
          world. For over 10 years, Tsoukalos has been the
          Director of Erich von Daniken?s Center for Ancient Astronaut
          Research (A.A.S. R.A. ? Archaeology, Astronautics and SETI
          Research Association). He is also the Publisher of Legendary
          Times Magazine, the world?s only and definitive Ancient Astronaut research journal.
          Tsoukalos has traveled the world extensively (54 countries ...and counting). Today,
          he is one of a few people who have actually visited and explored nearly all the
          mysterious places our planet has to offer. Giorgio has conducted and participated in
          several risky expeditions and adventures to the remote corners of the planet in
          search of the mysterious. In his undying quest to uncover the Truth he has traveled
          hundreds of thousands of miles, seeking out strange archaeological artifacts and
          monuments which will further strengthen his research. Over the years, he has
          gained first?hand access to, photographed and measured ancient artifacts and other
          archaeological relics not currently accessible to the general public.
          Giorgio is fluent in five languages: English, German, French, Italian, and Greek. He
          is also proficient in Spanish. Giorgio grew up in the little town of Laufenburg, near
          Basel, Switzerland, spending the summers in the Greek Islands, and the winters in
          Innsbruck, Austria. He was educated at Institut Montana, an international boarding
          school in the heart of Switzerland near the Alps and has a Bachelor?s degree in
          Sports Information & Communications from Ithaca College, NY.
          Giorgio enjoys a good and relaxed sit?down meal with friends, weight lifting, classic
          jazz standards, classical opera, sailing, going to the beach and the movies, and
          spending time at the new Legendary Times Clubhouse in Southern California with
          A.A.S. R.A. Members visiting from all around the world exchanging adventure
          stories and research. He lives in Oceanside, CA.

          Erich von Däniken

          BORN ON APRIL 14TH, 1935, in Zofingen, Switzerland,
          Erich von Däniken was educated at the College St?Michel
          in Fribourg, where already as a student he occupied his
          time with the study of the ancient holy writings. While
          managing director of a Swiss 5?Star Hotel, he wrote his
          first book, Chariots of the Gods, which was an immediate
          bestseller in the United States, Germany, and later in 38
          other countries.
          In the United States, Erich von Däniken won instant fame
          as a result of the television special ?In Search of Ancient Astronauts,? based upon
          his first book. In 1996, the American TV company ABC/Kane produced a onehour
          special, filmed all over the world, entitled Chariots of the Gods ? The
          Mysteries Continue. In 1996/97 ABC/Kane produced another documentary with
          Erich von Däniken (seen on the Discovery Channel). In Germany, the biggest TV
          network, RTL, showed the film on November 26th, 1996. 7,7 million viewers in
          Germany alone watched the program. Today, Erich von Däniken continues his
          filming with ABC and RTL.
          Erich von Däniken?s books have been translated into 32 languages, and have sold
          63 million copies worldwide. From his books two full?length documentary films
          have been produced: Chariots of the Gods and Messages of the Gods. Of the more
          than 3,000 lectures which Erich von Däniken has given in 25 countries, over 500
          were presented at universities. Fluent in four languages, Erich von Däniken is an
          avid researcher and a compulsive traveller, averaging 100,000 miles each year to
          remote spots of the Earth. This enables him to closely examine the phenomena
          about which he writes.
          Today, Erich von Däniken lives in the small mountain?village of Beatenberg in
          Switzerland (40 miles from Berne, above the city of Interlaken).He has been
          married to Elisabeth Skaja since 1960, with one daughter, Cornelia (born 1963),
          and two grandchildren. Von Däniken is a hobby?chef and a lover of Bordeaux
          wines.

          Return of Extraterrestrials to the Andes:
          von Däniken Warns of the Mayan Calendar
          “Multi?million?copy best?selling author, Erich von Däniken, thrills his loyal army of
          readers with another hair?raising documentary. You’ll be up all night with this one!”
          San Francisco, CA (August 1, 2010) –– Likely the most widely read and copied non?fiction
          author in the world, Erich von Däniken is the leading expert on extraterrestrials and ancient
          mysteries. Adding to global trepidation about the end of the Mayan Calendar in 2012, his latest
          book, Twilight of the Gods: The Mayan Calendar and the Return of the Extraterrestrials, makes
          startling revelations about the ancient, ruined city of Pumapunku, high in the Bolivian Andes.
          He said, “Pumapunku was not built by its Stone Age inhabitants, in fact, there is no
          way it could have been. In years past, I reported on the site as a journalist, but this time, I
          document, with research and photos, what it was that left the first visitors breathless as
          they stood before these mighty stones four centuries ago.”
          In his own riveting style, based on his extensive research and many expeditions, von Däniken
          systematically blows away the erroneous assumptions and prejudices that surround the theory
          that extraterrestrials constructed Pumapunku and lived there.
          The Mayan calendar indicates that the Mayans’ celestial gods will return to earth in December,
          2012. Von Däniken believes they will land at Pumapunku. He said, “The thought that
          extraterrestrials were here thousands of years ago is one that touches on a range of scientific fields, from
          prehistory, archeology, philology (especially linguistics), ethnology, evolution, genetics, philosophy,
          astronomy, astrophysics, exobiology, space travel and of course, theology. Going into greater depth than
          ever before, I prove that the so?called ‘gods’ will come again. We’re in for a shock of major
          proportions.”
          History buffs, followers of ancient mysteries and lost civilizations, believers and non?believers
          in ETs––everyone who loves a thrilling story will devour Twilight of the Gods, cover to cover.
          Adding to the spine?tingling facts about the construction of Pumapunku are several dozen of
          the author’s color photographs.

          Page Two/Twilight of the Gods
          About the Author:
          Erich Von Däniken’s lifelong fascination with extraterrestrials and early history first found
          expression in 1968 with the international best?seller Chariots of the Gods. Since then, his 31 books
          have sold more than 63 million copies, with several being made into films. He has also inspired
          and contributed to numerous TV specials, including the History Channel’s smash hit, ?In Search
          of Ancient Astronauts.?
          The charismatic author makes frequent appearances on the international lecture circuit, in
          documentaries and on TV. He is the chairman of the Archaeology, Astronautics & SETI
          Research Association, and a regular contributor to its magazine, Legendary Times.

          The Stone No Soul Left Unturned With Author Brian J Allan

          http://thestonefilm.com/

          Show Saturday October 9th 2:00 PM CST

          Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

          To listen to the show at show time click either of the two links below

          Blogtalk Radio

          Or

          Paranormal Palace Radio

          The Stone is a movie coming in 2011. The basic story is based upon the battle to overcome our own demons
          Five paranormal investigators arrive at a medieval church. A great hall stands close by, once residence of the mad, bad, Lord Byron. Alister, Craig, Helena, Charlotte and Tony have all come to seek out the mysteries of life after death. They invoke the spirits, but what they find are mirrors into their own souls

          Brian Allan was born in early March 1944, which makes him a Pisces, and he has had an abiding interest in paranormal and occult phenomena in all their varied forms for as long as he can remember. Although he has experienced strange and unusual encounters from a very early age, he had initially confined his interest in the subject to a passive role involving studying the subject via books etc, and it is only in the past twenty five years or so that he actually became involved in a ‘hands on’ basis. During this relatively short period of time he has been privileged to meet some genuinely fascinating and spiritual people and witness at first hand some truly wondrous sights.

          Many people have asked if he has ever encountered anything truly paranormal, like has he ever seen a UFO, or has he ever seen a ghost, the answer to both these questions is yes, he has, and in the case of ghosts more than once. In the course of his investigations, initially with Strange Phenomena Investigations (SPI), and latterly with Paranormal Encounters Group (p-e-g) a group which is co-run with his wife, Ann, he has investigated hauntings, poltergeist infestations, possessions, UFO encounters and sightings, claims of alien abduction, in fact the entire spectrum of events that take place across the psychic battlefield, and on occasion it is indeed a battlefield. In almost all of these investigations, what the people involved experienced was, to them at least, absolutely real and in no case did any of them lie about what they encountered, indeed some of them were absolutely terrified and that is understandable. Happily, in almost all of these instances he is delighted to say that at the very least they were able to bring a measure of help and relief to those affected, and fortunately were able to resolve the problems.

          In addition to this, while involved with these cases he has been privileged to work and associate with some of the most talented, sensitive and gifted people it is possible to meet. They are the incredibly sensitive individuals who regularly bridge the narrow divide between the normal and the paranormal; they are the mediums and psychics without whom much of what he has seen and done would not be possible. As a result of these events and encounters he has reached certain conclusions based, not on ideas derived from other people’s accounts but, instead, from hard-won first hand experience.

          It is these experiences that have allowed him to draw some conclusions that do not meet with the approval of, what shall we call them, hard core ‘enthusiasts’, particularly in the field of Ufology, who can see no further than their own, narrow, blinkered paradigm. Indeed it is something of a contradiction to note that, given the very nature of the phenomenon, those who should be the most receptive to different viewpoints are frequently the most narrow minded, dogmatic and defensive. The conclusions he has reached are varied and what follows is not by any means an exhaustive list. he says this because, in his opinion it does not have to be because a powerful common thread joins almost all of the conclusions

          Continued at link below

          http://www.brianjallan-home.co.uk/about.html
          Our 10 latest news items.
          Title Topic Author
          1 The Stone No Soul Left Unturned With Author Brian J Allan (6 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
          2 Twilight Of The Gods With Giorgio Tsoukalos (9 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
          3 Dulce Human Alien War With Speaker Jo Ann Richards (30 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
          4 The Quest For The Metal Library With Author Philip Coppens (71 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
          5 Princess Scota The Egypt Ireland Connection With Researcher Heather Adams (44 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
          6 The Spirit Gardens With Psychic Medium And Author David M Baker (40 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
          7 Grey Aliens And The Harvesting Of Souls With Author Nigel Kerner (53 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
          8 The Holy Grail And The Nefilim With Researcher Laser Les (47 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
          9 The Reluctant Healer With Author David Elliott (43 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman
          10 When Truth Is Crazy With Author Tommy Hawks Blood (125 hits) Upcoming Shows RedneckRadioman

          Our 10 latest downloads
          Title Hits

          Our 10 latest web links
          Title Hits

          Our 10 latest forum posts
          Topic Answer Author Viewed Latest Poster
          1 Paging an Emerald Rose 1 CelticBear 338 Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 pm
          Henry
          2 Happy Thanksgiving 0 parac2 298 Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:43 pm
          parac2
          3 Review; Zero Point - Power of the gods, by William James 2 ZeroPoint 623 Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm
          ZeroPoint

          Some statistics from Paranormal Palace Radio.
          Total Page Hits: 435028
          Total Members: 135
          Total News Items: 106 in 1 categories