This Week On Paranormal Palace Radio (Warning Links)

  • Redneck Radioman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Master Of Cermony Dennis Balthaser

      Show Tuesday August 3rd 8:00 PM CST

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

      To listen to the show at showtime click either of the two links below

      Blogtalk Radio

      Paranormal Palace Radio

      As a young man, Dennis Balthaser would look into the night sky and wonder at the secrets it held. Some years later Dennis bought a book about UFOs and his wonder turned to investigation. Today he has a library with over 90 books in reference to ufology.

      Dennis served 3 years ('59-62) with the United States Army in the 815th Engineering Battalion.

      After some 33 years in Civil Engineering, Dennis retired from the Texas Department of Transportation in 1996. Having been keenly interested in the Roswell Incident of 1947, Dennis decided to move to Roswell, New Mexico, to pursue his avocation: Ufology.

      Initially Dennis worked as an Engineering Consultant in Roswell, volunteering his time at the International UFO Museum and Research Center on weekends. Nine months later he resigned from the engineering firm, assuming the duties of IUFOMRC Operations Manager. He served on the Board of Directors and became the UFO Investigator for the Museum as a full time volunteer from 1996 until 1998, then began his research as an independent researcher.

      Due to his love of ufology, his dedication and his exhaustive work, Dennis is regarded as a leading investigator and ufologist by his peers, communicating regularly with such well known researchers as Stanton Friedman, Frank Warren, Scott Ramsey (scottr@...), and others in their quests to find the truth.

      Dennis is a Certified Mutual UFO Network Field Investigator, a member of Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association, and belongs to several ufology organizations.

      Discover Houston Tours With Guide Sandra Lord

      Show Thursday August 5th 8:00 PM CST

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

      To listen to the show at showtime click either of the two links below

      Blogtalk Radio

      Paranormal Palace Radio

      Spaghetti Warehouse Ghost Hunt Lock-In.
      Twenty lucky adults get to spend a night hunting for ghosts inside the Spaghetti Warehouse after it closes.
      When: August 21-22 -- 17 spaces available * September 18-19 -- 18 spaces available
      Fee: $50.00. Advance Paid Reservations Required.

      GHOST WALKS 2010: These Ghost Walks are NOT Ghost Hunts. Suitable for All Ages. Listen to true tales and urban legends on these night-time walking tours in the Downtown Historic District featuring the GHOST AT LA CARAFE (Note: We do not go inside La Carafe.) * THE DONNELLAN CRYPT * A BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS * THE BARMAID'S BEST FRIEND (Note: We do not go inside the Brewery Tap.) * THE END OF THE ALLEN BROTHERS * THE GHOSTS OF THE SPAGHETTI WAREHOUSE (Note: We do not go inside the Spaghetti Warehouse until the end of the tour.) Everyone receives a copy of Sandra Lord's "Short Guide to the Paranormal."
      Start/End: Discover Houston Tours' Table at front of Nico Nico's in Market Square Park. Parking is free after 6 p.m. and on weekends, except at specially marked meters. For an interactive parking map, please go to www.DowntownHouston.org.
      Registration: 30 minutes before tour start time. Fee: $15/person; advance paid reservations strongly suggested. For available dates and times, please go to the Tour Calendar.

      About the tour guide Sandra Lord

      Sandra is a Yankee from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, who got here as fast as she could. Since 1988, she have designed and conducted 3,775 tours for more than 50,742 people from around the world.

      On her tours, you'll experience history, art, architecture, shopping, dining, and more, all flavored with Houston's unique multicultural spirit.

      She is also known as the "Tunnel Lady," because she introduced the Downtown Houston Tunnel System to the world. In the Tunnel, the weather is always clear and cool and there are over 100 places to eat. The Tunnel is open during business hours on weekdays. It is closed at night, on weekends, and national holidays.
      Want to know more about her?
      She is a Certified Professional Guide, writer, researcher, trainer, and avocational historian. She has written, edited, and performed research for over 100 articles and books, most recently concentrating her efforts on downtown Houston and walking in the greater Houston area.

      A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, she is a graduate of Smith College in Northampton, Massachusetts, spent her junior year abroad in Geneva, Switzerland, and has lived in France, England, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New Jersey, Rhode Island, New York, Montana, Alaska, and California.
      Tour Research, Design & Training
      In July 1988, fascinated by Houston's history and drawing on her experience in designing public tours for the University of Pittsburgh and The Franklin Mint, she began offering guided walking tours for individuals, children's groups, seniors' groups, Leisure Learning Unlimited, and other organizations. Since then, she has researched and designed hundreds of itineraries for walking and step-on tours and conducted training and educational programs for individuals interested in learning more about Houston.
      Tour Guide Skills
      In 1999, she successfully completed a Tour Guide Certification Program sponsored by Houston Community College-Central and the Greater Houston Convention & Visitors Bureau. In 2000, she co-founded the Professional Tour Guide Association of Houston, which meets monthly to determine the educational and experiential requirements necessary for the designation "Certified Professional Guide" in Houston.
      Writing & Editing
      A writer and editor for more than 40 years, she participated in "A Survey of Historical Sources on Houston and the Gulf Coast Region" at the University of Houston's Institute for Public History in 1990. In 1992, she published the Taste of the Tunnel Map & Restaurant Guide. Between 1993 and 1994, she served as a member of the City of Houston's Tunnel Task Force and drafted its initial report to the Mayor. she has also donated her time and writing skills to the Greater Houston Preservation Alliance, the Watercolor Art Society and other non-profit organizations.
      Community Involvement
      She is a founding member of the Friends of the Texas Room and the Houston History Association

      Angelfire Symposium 2010 With Writer & Producer Michael Horn

      Show Saturday August 7th 2:00 PM CST

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

      To listen to the show at showtime click either of the two links below

      Blogtalk Radio

      Paranormal Palace Radio

      Michael Horn is the Authorized American Media Representative for the Billy Meier Contacts (www.theyfly.com), which he has researched since 1979 (and proved to be absolutely authentic). He is the writer and producer of the new, award-winning feature length documentary, "The Silent Revolution of Truth", as well as the writer, producer and narrator of the DVD "The Meier Contacts - The Key To Our Future Survival".

      Michael's very eclectic background includes: award-winning film director, film producer, prize-winning painter, designer/creator of the still popular fashion fad "fingernail art" (featured in Harper's Bazaar magazine), award-winning songwriter, one of the first creators of digital online book publishing (ebooks), music and video producer, science researcher, national and international lecturer, frequent media guest, published writer, credentialed teacher, humorist, pioneer in commercial water purification applications (Starbucks), set designer, health care professional, creator of the Future Self interactive therapeutic video technique, volunteer work with children and seniors.

      Michael is the creator of the Standing In Spirit regenerative movement/stress relief program (which Michael was invited to teach to corporate and government leaders in Europe,such as BASF, Eurochemie, Rabobank, KLM, Cyco Software, ING Bank, Meta Visie, by a consultant to Princess Diana), creator/teacher of the Sit & Get Fit videotapes and program for seniors, as well as for personnel at U.S. corporations like Xerox and Candle.

      Michael has been featured in two issues of the international martial arts magazine INSIDE KUNG FU demonstrating advanced strength and flexibility Chi Gong exercises and has articles published in Nexus, Mystic Pop and UFO magazines. Additionally, he teaches movement classes and has also created and taught a self-defense course for women for the City of Los Angeles Commission on the Status of Women. "More Than Just Survival", Michael Horn's song CD of all original songs, has been released featuring the single "Forgive Yourself".

      "Breaking the Silence" is the new, award-winning, documentary about five courageous young women that Michael and his daughter produce. Michael also wrote the song for the film, "I'll Be My Own Hero".

      And be sure to listen to The Michael Horn Show, full of comedy, controversy and conscious commentaries.

      Recent Presentations by Michael Horn:
      Metropole Hilton, London
      Meta Center, New York City
      University of Alberta, Canada
      University of Calgary, Canada
      University of, Victoria, B.C.
      NEXUS Conference, Amsterdam
      Bay Area UFO Conference, Santa Clara
      Dolphins and ET Civilizations, Hawaii
      Bodhi Tree Bookstore, Los Angeles
      Conscious Living Expo, Los Angeles
      National UFO Conference, Hollywood
      IUFOC, Laughlin
      Night Search World Forum, Memphis
      AUFORN, Australia
      NEXUS Conference, Australia
      Art Institute of Los Angeles
      New Life Expo, San Francisco
      Ontario Science Center, Canada

      Recent Media Appearances:

      ABC News Talk Channel
      CNN National
      COAST TO COAST AM International
      FOX Radio Alan Colmes Show National
      ALL STAR RADIO National
      CRN National
      G4TECHTV National
      RADIO AMERICA National
      TALK SPORT International
      THE CUTTING EDGE National
      VOICE OF AMERICA National
      WKQX National

      KLBJ Austin
      WCBM Baltimore
      WYDE Birmingham
      KKUP California
      KTOX California
      WGN Chicago
      KNON Dallas
      KOA 850 Denver
      DRQ Detroit
      WPON Detroit
      WTOP D.C.
      WLRQ Florida
      WDRC Hartford
      WCRA Illinois
      WYBR Indiana
      KCMO Kansas City
      KFI Los Angeles
      KLOS Los Angeles
      KRLA Los Angeles
      KROQ Los Angeles
      WSAR Massachusetts
      KQRS Minneapolis
      WOTW New Hampshire
      FLY New York
      WBAI New York
      WLW Ohio
      WKY Oklahoma
      WFTW Pensacola
      KYW Philadelphia
      WURD Philadelphia
      WMKX Philadelphia
      KMOX St. Louis
      KKUP San Francisco
      KPRI San Diego
      KIRO Seattle
      KTKT Tucson
      WFAD Vermont
      KGAB Wyoming
      WDLB Wisconsin

      International Internet:

      Conscious Media Network
      Dr. Gianni Hayes Show
      Frank Whelan Show
      I Sci-Fi
      Jeff Rense Program
      Karma Air Radio
      Kevin Smith Show
      Lou Gentile
      Joe McNeil Show
      Magick Mind
      Meria Heller Show
      Mysteries of the Mind
      Nexus Radio
      Now That's Weird
      Orbit Radio
      Out There TV
      Para-Nexus Radio
      Red-Ice Radio
      RBN Live
      Sarah Simmons Show
      Spirit of Film
      Stardust Radio Network
      The Black Vault
      The Headroom
      The Parent's Hour
      Thom Hartman
      The Paracast
      World Of The Unexplained
      X-Squared Radio
      X Zone Radio

      Here is just a sample of what the media is saying about Michael Horn:

      Even nationally syndicated conservative talk radio host Michael Medved had to admit ". Look, I'm intrigued by this because, again, some seemingly very bright people seem to believe this. Michael, I appreciate your spirit of openness and sharing all of this with us and your willingness to bring us all up to date on the Billy Meier controversy involving flying saucers and extraterrestrials."
      - Michael Medved - National talk radio host

      "Thanks very much! Our audience loves this topic."
      - Alan Colmes Show - Fox News

      ". And that is without a doubt the best show that I think I've ever done on the Meier case. Actually, I didn't do it, I just hosted it. Michael Horn did it so he goes down as the best spokesman for Meier that I've ever had on."
      - Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM (after interviewing Michael for four hours)
      500+ Radio Stations 5 million + Listeners - the largest late night talk show in the world

      "You're a fantastic guest!"
      - Ian Punnett - Coast to Coast AM (after interviewing Michael for three hours)

      And, typical of the effect that Michael is making nationwide, mainstream talk radio host Karen Grant summed it up perfectly "Michael is a phenomenal guest. Whether you are a skeptic or not, he brings information that is fascinating and keeps the audience glued to their radios. The responses I receive after he has been on my show have been overwhelming. The one guest you want to have when it comes to the Meier case and contacts in general."
      - Karen Grant - National talk radio host

      "Michael Horn, always a fascinating guest when he appears on Coast to Coast."
      - George Noory - Talk radio host

      "Thanks again for doing my show a few weeks ago. I rarely get email from listeners but I did get a few that really enjoyed hearing you and wanted your website info."
      - Arielle Ford - Talk radio host, leading publicist

      Regarding Michael's presentation of the scientific proof for the Billy Meier UFO contacts, and the prophetic material (documented and published by Billy Meier in 1975, 1987 and 1995) that specifically gave advance warning of the destruction of the WTC, the upcoming attacks by the USA and the president, and other events unfolding right now...legendary, conservative talk show host Barry Farber said:

      "... I didn't dream I could ever enjoy a discussion of this nature, but Michael, you amaze me. It's supremely enjoyable...If you can prove one of them...then you're gonna change the world. I'm sitting here as a fascinated listener and talk host having a good hour. But if you can prove that anything [like that] came down...then I'm telling you pal, you're wasting time on the Barry Farber Show. You can change the world... It was a delight! You handle skepticism well and kept things going briskly. I've already put your material in the "volcano" file" meaning hot guests who are welcome repeatedly on the show."
      - Barry Farber - Talk radio host

      "You were great! You are very articulate and knowledgeable. I thoroughly enjoyed our chat and I hope you did, too. Would you like to come back on in the future? I appreciate you coming on and you were such a gentleman and very charitable about the questions. Thank you so much."
      - Gianni De Vincent Hayes - Christian talk radio host

      Press Releases
      Author Published World News Events Before They Occurred

      Conservative Radio Host Won't Discuss Controversial News Story on Show