Internet Cafe (Warning Links)

  • Redneck Radioman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 4:38 PM
      Hey everyone my friend Tommy AP West of Bigfootwest has started his on Variety show on Blogtalk Radio and asked me to be he guest this Monday at 11:00am cst the link is http://www.blogtalkradio.com/internetcafe/2010/08/02/monsoon-madness-2010

      for those interested we will talk about whatever is new I can find or think of in the paranormal community and about some my past guest etc hope to see everyone there