Discounted Angelfire Symposium registration through July 31 (Warning Links)

  • Redneck Radioman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2010
      Folks Janet Sailor the lady arranging this symposium is a friend of mine who works hard putting these together getting some the best most informative speakers like Stanton Friedman and Travis Walton and many more and I forward these for her as a favor to you and her both not to mention many of her speaker I know and have been on my show and I always help them get the word out.

      Register THIS WEEKEND and save $24 on a full-package, four-day ticket to the 2010 Paranormal Symposium and Film Festival September 9, 10, 11 and 12 in beautiful Angel Fire, New Mexico. The event will be held at Angel Fire Resort, and is presented by Alliance Studying Paranormal Experiences (ASPE).

      Superstar speakers, along with talented practitioners, psychics, healers, and cultural performers (many of whom regularly appear as experts on radio and television programs investigating UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, cattle mutilations and other paranormal anomalies) will explore paranormal "contact" during the event. An independent film festival will present people's choice awards to winning films with paranormal themes, the Moreno Valley Arts Council will host a "contact" themed art show, and Sandra Wasko-Flood will create two labyrinths for meditation and spiritual communion.

      Enter drawings to win a private breakfast with your favorite speaker, an Angel Fire Resort ski vacation, a FREE registration package to the 2011 Symposium and Film Festival, and/or other prizes. A variety of vendors and exhibitors will be on hand, as well as paranormal radio host Jerry Pippin, who will broadcast live from the event.

      Information and tickets online at http://www.aspefiles.org/

      Discounted registration ends July 31

      Contact Janet at info@... for additional information