Latest Gravity Research with AlienScientist

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2010
      Hello all,

      AlienScientist will be my guest this Saturday morning on The PROGRESSIVE
      TECHNOLOGY HOUR. AlienScientist recently put together some brilliant
      analysis regarding Frank Znidarsic breakthrough physics work:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_s28wIOzQ

      I also received a couple of interesting papers about gravity research from
      Mike Gamble, a Boeing Electronics Engineer in Seattle WA:
      http://intalek.com/Papers/GravityPrst22.pdf
      http://intalek.com/Papers/Gravity4BB.pdf

      Listen LIVE this Saturday morning starting at 11am PT, 2pm ET at:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.