WORLD WAKE-UP WAVE GLOBAL PARADIGM SHIFT

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      WORLD WAKE-UP WAVE GLOBAL PARADIGM SHIFT
      http://worldgathering.net/wakeup2.html

      WORLD WAKE-UP WAVE
      GLOBAL PARADIGM SHIFT

      WORLD WAKE-UP WAVE UNDERWAY
      GLOBAL PARADIGM SHIFT IS IN PROGRESS

      JOIN THE WAKE-UP WAVE. WAKE UP WAKE UP.
      THE WORLD CAN'T WAIT. WAKE UP WAKE UP.
      THE SHIFT HAS HIT THE NWO'S PLAN. WORLD
      WAKE-UP WAVE IN PROGRESS. JOIN THE WAVE.
      WAVE IF YOU'RE AWAKE.

      THE BIG CON TRICK: THE WORLD PARADIGM
      THAT'S GOING ON NOW IS A 'CON TRICK' / A
      'CONFIDENCE TRICK'. WE CAN USE CONFIDENCE,
      REAL CONFIDENCE IN THE TRUTH WHICH
      RESPECTS EVERYONE'S RIGHTS, TO GET THE
      WORLD INTO A NEW PARADIGM, THE REAL ONE,
      THE ONE BASED ON REALITY, NOT ON SOMEONE'S
      SELFISH AND INACCURATE VERSION OF REALITY.

      OUR CONFIDENCE CAN FREE PEOPLE'S
      MINDS. LET'S FREE THOSE MINDS.

      THE NWO IS TRYING TO DISRUPT THE GLOBAL
      WAKE-UP WAVE (USING HAARP, CHEMTRAILS,
      CONTROL OF NEWS, DISASTERS, ETC). WE MUST
      BE RESILIENT. WE MUST KEEP OUR MIND SET
      ON WHERE WE ARE GOING. BE RESILIENT.

      CONCENTRATE ON CRUCIAL THINGS WHICH DON'T
      CHANGE AS THE NEW WORLD ORDER CREATES
      MORE DISASTERS WHICH THEY WANT US TO FOLLOW.
      CONCENTRATE ON THE ON-GOING, BIG ISSUES,
      SUCH AS: CHEMTRAILS, 9-11, PHONY WAR ON TERROR,
      THE NWO - HOW THEY ARE OVERSEEING EVERY MAIN
      THING THAT IS GOING ON. ONE THING THEY CAN'T
      CONTROL: US, AND THE WAY WE ARE STANDING UP.

      GLOBAL WAKE-UP WAVE IN PROGRESS. PHIL COLLINS:
      'THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN, AND THESE ARE THE
      NAMES WE'RE GIVEN, STAND UP AND LET'S START
      SHOWING JUST WHERE OUR LIVES ARE GOING TO'.
      LET'S GO. PARADIGM SHIFT IN PROGRESS.
      WAKE UP WAVE IN PROGRESS. JOIN THE WAVE.

      WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
      WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

      OUR CONFIDENCE CAN FREE PEOPLE'S MINDS.
      LET'S FREE THOSE MINDS.

      LET'S GO.

      ---------

      WORLD WAKE-UP WAVE
      GLOBAL PARADIGM SHIFT
      http://worldgathering.net/wakeup2.html

      ---------

      THE GATHERING MESSAGE
      http://worldgathering.net/message.html

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing and
      not bother our heads or burden our souls with whether
      we will be successful. Because if we don't do the right
      thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and we will just
      be a part of the disease and not part of the cure."
      - E. F. Schumacher

      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH
      http://worldgathering.net

      ---