PTC Update

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2010
      Hello all,

      I updated my website:
      http://ProgressiveTechCenter.org

      Check it out!

      I added new material in the "Our Technology" section that details what
      gravity is. The issue with Einstein's General Theory of Relativity is that
      it doesn't show HOW or WHY space-time is curved. There is NO practical
      application of testing this theory in the lab. Something more fundamental is
      required and I putforth the genesis of that theory in the "Our Technology"
      section. I also stated that gravity is a longitudinal electromagnetic effect
      and how it can be effectively neutralized, thus, removing both inertial and
      gravitational properties of matter.

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.