"Out of the Gravity Well" - Part 4"

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2010
      Hello all,

      I will conclude my lecture called "Out of the Gravity Well" on the next
      PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR, which will air this Saturday morning starting
      at 11 am PT, 2pm ET. Where did the German Nazi Bell device go after the war?
      Did Hitler escape Germany? What crashed at Roswell in 1947 and the Rise of
      the 4th Reich! You don't want to miss this show!

      Aurora will have on her show, VNN, a Vedic Astrologer by the name of Dennis
      Harness. He will give some fascinating predictions for the coming year. Her
      show starts at 10am PT, 1pm ET.

      Michael will have a special guest by the name of Dr. Leonard Horowitz.
      They'll be discussing documented facts behind the Cabal's recent false-flag
      Gulf oil disaster. His show starts at 12pm PT, 3pm ET.

      Listen LIVE this Saturday morning or visit our archives at:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.