Midwest UFO Conference Aug- 14-15

  • Marge Padgitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2010
      Midwest UFO Conference

      August 14-15, 2010
      Days Inn Conference Center
      <http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId\
      =06188&brandInfo=DI>
      1900 I-70 Drive SW, Columbia, MO 65203

      Co-Hosted by MO MUFON, the UFO Study Group of Greater St. Louis, QUEST,
      and the Missouri Investigator's Group.

      Keynote Speakers Jesse Marcel, Jr. and Chuck Zukowski

      Friday, August 13
      6:00 - 9:00PM Mixer in the hotel bar

      Saturday, August 14
      9:00 AM - 5:30 PM and 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM

      Keynote Speaker Chuck Zukowski
      National speaker and UFO researcher Chick Zukowski will discuss his
      investigation
      of the Colorado Cattle Mutilations.

      Chuck Zukowski and Debbie Ziegelmeyer: Debbie is the founder of the
      MUFON Dive Team and State Director of Missouri MUFON. Roswell Then and
      Now- a chronicle of the 10 year on-going Investigation by Debbie
      Ziegelmeyer and Chuck Zukowski of the 1947 Crash near Roswell, New
      Mexico. Debbie is the founder of the MUFON Dive Team and State
      Director of Missouri MUFON.

      Gary Hart: The Strange Seymore, Missouri Case- Analysis of a video from
      Marley Woods and Seymour MO - the strangest case you have never heard
      of.

      Joe Palermo: The Joe Palermo Story. Joe Palermo has 'walked with the
      paranormal' all his life. Hear about his fascinating experiences-
      including witnessing his first UFO as an infant, and his 1976 sighting
      of Bigfoot in Creve Coeur Park in St. Louis County.

      Linda Eastburn: Certified Hypnotherapist and author of the acclaimed
      book, Riding the Intuitive Wave, Listening to What Your Body Already
      Knows will discuss her work with UFO Abductees and what she thinks is
      happening.

      Keynote Speaker: 7 PM -Col. Jesse Marcel, Jr.- The Roswell Legacy

      Sunday, August 15
      9:00 AM - 3:30 PM

      Field Investigation Training with Debbie Ziegelmeyer and Chuck Zukowski:
      UFO Field Investigation methods and tools. Underwater investigation
      methods. MUFON Field investigators are strongly encouraged to attend
      this session. No charge for MUFON Field Investigators for this session.

      Combined UFO association meeting and box lunch. (Order box lunch in
      advance if desired. No food from other sources can be brought into the
      meeting room) Find out about the Missouri UFO groups here.

      Remote Viewing Workshop: Margie Kay: nationally-known clairvoyant and
      author of The Ghost Hunter's Field Guide and Predictions for 2012 will
      conduct a Remote Viewing workshop. Learn how to remote view in this
      hands-on class where you will practice your RV skills.

      A Case of High Strangeness: The Butler, Missouri Case with researcher
      Margie Kay. You won't want to miss this documented case of UFO and
      paranormal encounters that will blow your mind!

      Note: More speakers may be announced

      Cost is $38 per person, or $69 for two (save $7)
      Optional box lunch on Sunday $11.50 ea
      Payment by Check or Pay Pal accepted

      REGISTRATION FORM
      <file:///C:/Users/Owner/Documents/D%20Backup/My%20Webs/My%20Webs/momufon\
      3/PDFfiles/2010registration.pdf>

      VENDOR TABLES AVAILABLE

      Jesse Marcel, Jr., Linda Eastburn, and Margie Kay will have autographed
      books available at their tables.

      Visit www.missourimufon.org <http://www.missourimufon.org/> for more
      information

      Days Inn Conference Center

      1900 I-70 Drive SW Columbia, MO 65203

      Call 573-445-8511 to register by July 20

      Mention the UFO conference for a special rate.
      Up to four persons per room.

      Cut-off date is July 20 for the special rate.

      Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY HOT BREAKFAST in the Prime Time Restaurant when
      staying at Days Inn Conference Center, in addition to FREE Local Calls,
      Expanded Cable with HBO and CNN, and In-Room Coffeemakers, Hair Dryers,
      and free WI-FI. Newly-remodeled Business King Rooms with High-Speed
      Internet, Micro/Fridge Units and access to Business Services are also
      available. There is plenty to do at Days Inn - take a dip in our outdoor
      swimming pool, or soak up some sun on our patio area. Enjoy nightly
      drink specials at the Prime Time Lounge along with a variety of
      appetizers. Days Inn is conveniently located off Interstate 70 at Exit
      124, across from the Columbia Mall

      Margie Kay
      Assistant State Director for Missouri MUFON
      MUFON Star Team Investigator
      www.missourimufon.org <http://www.missourimufon.org/>
      Kansas City, MO
      816-833-1602 M-F 9 -5