Happy Independence Day

  • Redneck Radioman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2010
      Happy Independence Day everyone during my next year it is my goal to strive to remember situation to situation that the same freedom our Founding Fathers fought and died for was for everyone the good and the bad the right and the wrong the muslim and the catholic as well as the gnostic and the rest it was freedom for all so I plan to try and keep that in mind as I go. And now I plan to enjoy my freedom to eat my bbq lol. have fun everyone