"Out of the Gravity Well - Part 2" & the "Unified Cycle Theory"

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hello all,

      "There's no such thing as the occult, only an ignorant population" -- Doctor
      Whodini 2010.

      On the next PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR, I'll be talking about my latest
      lecture given a few weeks ago at the Sedona Mutual UFO Network. The lecture
      was called "Out of the Gravity Well." You can follow along by going to my
      presentation at:
      http://www.intalek.com/Papers/Out%20of%20the%20Gravity%20Well2.pdf

      So what did the German Nazi's know about exotic technologies almost a
      century ago and is being covered up today? Listen and find out the TRUTH!

      Aurora's special guest this week is researcher Steve Puetz.

      Steve graduated in 1973 from Purdue University with a degree in mathematics,
      statistics, and computer science. He has worked as a computer programmer,
      data processing manager, commodity market trader, commodity market analyst,
      private financial market analyst and writer. He is the author of Total
      Collapse: The Financial Crash of the Millennium, published in 1997. His
      latest accomplishment is the discovery of the Extra-Universal Wave Series
      (EUWS) cycles. These mysterious cycles are extensively documented in his
      newest book -- The Unified Cycle Theory, published in 2009.

      Steve recently gave a lecture last week at the NPA Conference last week in
      LA. The info he presented about the The Unified Cycle Theory separates
      physical cycles into four distinct categories. These cycles heavily
      influence nature and mankind in many different ways.

      Listen LIVE starting Saturday morning at 10am PT, 1pm ET on:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.