Midwest UFO Conference

  • Marge Padgitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2010

      Midwest UFO Conference
      August 14-15, 2010
      Days Inn Conference Center
      1900 I-70 Drive SW, Columbia, MO 65203

      Co-Hosted by MO MUFON, the UFO Study Group of Greater St. Louis, QUEST,
      and the Missouri Investigator's Group.

      Friday, August 13
      6:00 - 9:00PM-Mixer in the hotel bar. Meet and greet.

      Saturday, August 14
      9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
      Keynote Speaker: Chuck Zukowski
      National speaker and UFO researcher Chick Zukowski
      will discuss his investigationof the Colorado Cattle Mutilations
      PLUS
      Gary Hart:The Strange Seymore, Missouri Case

      Chuck Zukowski and Debbie Ziegelmeyer:Debbie is the founder of the MUFON Dive Team and State Director of Missouri MUFON. Roswell Updated- hear about what this brother and sister team has uncovered about Roswell.
      Joe Palermo:Joe Palermo has 'walked with the paranormal' all his life. Hear about his fascinating experiences- including witnessing his first UFO as an infant, and his 1976 sighting of Bigfoot in Creve Coeur Park in St. Louis County.

      Linda Eastburn, Certified Hypnotherapist andauthor of the acclaimed book,Riding the Intuitive Wave, Listening to What Your Body Already Knowswill discuss her work with UFO Abductees and what she thinks is happening

      Sunday, August 15

      Field Investigation Trainingwith Debbie Ziegelmeyer and Chuck Zukowski:UFO Field Investigation methods and tools. Underwater investigation methods. Everyone is welcome to attend. MUFON Field investigators are strongly encouraged to attend this session.

      Combined UFO association meeting
      Margie Kay, nationally-known clairvoyant and author of "The Ghost Hunter's Field Guide" and "Predictions for 2012" will conduct a Remote Viewing workshop. Learn how to remote view in this "hands-on" class where you will practice your RV skills.

      Note: More speakers may be announced

      Cost is $38 per person, or $69 for two (save $7)
      Optional box lunchon Sunday$11.50 ea
      Payment by Check or Pay Pal accepted

      Visit www.missourimufon.org for more information and to register

      Conference Hotel: Days Inn Conference Center
      1900 I-70 Drive SW Columbia, MO 65203
      Call 573-445-8511 to register byJuly 20
      Mention the UFO conference for the special rate of $68.99 per night.
      Up to four persons per room.
      Cut-off date is July 20 for the special rate.
      Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY HOT BREAKFAST in the Prime Time Restaurant when staying at Days Inn Conference Center, in addition to FREE Local Calls, Expanded Cable with HBO and CNN, and In
      -Room Coffeemakers, Hair Dryers, and free WI-FI. Newly-remodeled Business King Rooms with High-Speed Internet, Micro/Fridge Units and access to Business Services are also available. There is plenty to do at Days Inn-take a dip in our outdoor swimming pool, or soak up some sun on our patio area. Enjoy nightly drink specials at the Prime Time Lounge along with a variety of appetizers. Days Inn is conveniently located off Interstate 70 at Exit 124, across from the Columbia Mall

      Margie Kay
      Conference Coordinator
      Assistant State Director for Missouri MUFON
      MUFON Star Team Investigator
      www.missourimufon.org
      Kansas City, MO
      816-833-1602 M-F 9 -5