VNN, For All the News you'll Never Hear on CNN...

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2010
      Hello all,

      Aurora and I had a fascinating interview on VNN with the coordinators of the
      NPA-17 conference we'll be attending next week in LA, David de Hilster and
      Greg Volk. You can listen by visiting our archive section at:
      http:VortexNetworkNews.com

      Also on my show, The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR, I talked about my lecture
      I gave last night at the Sedona Mutual UFO Network called "Out of the
      Gravity Well." I presented a lot of new information about the secret history
      of Antigrav Technology.

      And Michael on his show, The COSMIC CONNECTION, spoke about Divine
      Intervention with the Gulf Oil Disaster.

      Again, visit our archive section!

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.