Organise a TRUTH GATHERING, Any Place, Any Time

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010
      HOW TO ORGANISE A TRUTH GATHERING
      http://worldgathering.net/meeting.html

      The Gathering 19 & 20 June 2010 / Or any date - any place

      Organise a Truth Gathering / Meeting for Noon on the weekend
      of 19/20 June, or for any date/time, in your garden, backyard,
      or local park.

      Few friends? Simple, type out a simple poster. Type 'Meet
      in the (local) Park, at Noon, on 19 & 20 June (or choose your
      date and time)'; name 9-11, NWO, Phony Wars, Chemtrails,
      Your Truth, etc. Print twenty copies; put them in the library
      and community and alternative-thinking places, and see who
      turns up. Whether you get 5 people or 200 people, you are
      doing something good.

      Concerned about what to say? No problems: when the talking
      stick comes around to you, you don't need to say anything,
      just hold the stick on that passing. Listen to others, you will
      get ideas, and you will want to speak. We are all in this together.
      Pass the talking stick! This is an on-going event which will be
      held five times each year; AND, any place / any time.

      Why use a Talking Stick? Everyone feels included.
      And people who have never really spoken yet in their
      lives may find their voice for the first time.

      Let's GO.

      THE GATHERING: http://worldgathering.net/global.html
      Turning of the Tide: http://worldgathering.net/message.html

      HOW TO ORGANISE A TRUTH GATHERING
      http://worldgathering.net/meeting.html

      ---

      A Chain-Reaction: THE ULTRAHUMAN
      http://worldgathering.net/2010b/news326.html

      The New Human Type, by Teilhard de Chardin

      "The new human type will be found scattered more or less
      over the thinking face of the globe. Some apparent attraction
      draws these scattered elements together and causes them to
      unite among themselves. You have only to take two people
      in a gathering endowed with this mysterious sense of the
      future; they will gravitate instinctively towards one another.
      They will know one another. No racial, social or religious
      barrier seems to be effective against this force of attraction."

      The Ultrahuman, by Teilhard de Chardin

      "Everywhere on Earth, at this moment, in the new
      spiritual atmosphere created by evolution, there float,
      in a state of extreme sensitivity, love of God and faith
      in the world: the two essential components of the
      Ultrahuman. These two components are everywhere
      in the air. Sooner or later there will be a chain-reaction."

      A Chain-Reaction: THE ULTRAHUMAN
      http://worldgathering.net/2010b/news326.html

      ---

      THE GATHERING 19 & 20 JUNE 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing and
      not bother our heads or burden our souls with whether
      we will be successful. Because if we don't do the right
      thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and we will just
      be a part of the disease and not part of the cure."
      - E. F. Schumacher

      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH
      http://worldgathering.net

      ---