THE GATHERING - THE NEW HUMAN TYPE

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010
      A Chain-Reaction: THE ULTRAHUMAN:
      http://worldgathering.net/2010b/news326.html

      The New Human Type, by Teilhard de Chardin

      "The new human type will be found scattered more or less
      over the thinking face of the globe. Some apparent attraction
      draws these scattered elements together and causes them to
      unite among themselves. You have only to take two people
      in a gathering endowed with this mysterious sense of the
      future; they will gravitate instinctively towards one another.
      They will know one another. No racial, social or religious
      barrier seems to be effective against this force of attraction."

      The Ultrahuman, by Teilhard de Chardin

      "Everywhere on Earth, at this moment, in the new
      spiritual atmosphere created by evolution, there float,
      in a state of extreme sensitivity, love of God and faith
      in the world: the two essential components of the
      Ultrahuman. These two components are everywhere
      in the air. Sooner or later there will be a chain-reaction."

      A Chain-Reaction: THE ULTRAHUMAN:
      http://worldgathering.net/2010b/news326.html

      ---

      THE GATHERING 19 & 20 JUNE 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing and
      not bother our heads or burden our souls with whether
      we will be successful. Because if we don't do the right
      thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and we will just
      be a part of the disease and not part of the cure."
      - E. F. Schumacher

      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH
      http://worldgathering.net

      ---