WGFT - How to Organise A GATHERING for 19/20 June 2010

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
      THE GATHERING - World Gathering For TRUTH
      http://worldgathering.net

      How to Organise A GATHERING for 19/20 June 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/2010b/news314.html

      HOW TO ORGANISE A GATHERING
      FOR NOON 19 & 20 JUNE 2010 ....

      The Gathering - Noon - 19 & 20 June 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/global.html

      Organise a Gathering / Meeting for Noon on the weekend
      of 19/20 June in your garden, backyard, or local park ....

      Few friends? Simple, type out a simple poster. Type 'Meet in
      the (local) Park, at Noon, on 19 & 20 June'; name 9-11, NWO,
      Phony Wars, Chemtrails, Your Truth, etc. Print a dozen copies;
      put them in the library and community and alternative-thinking
      places, and see who turns up. Whether you get 5 people or
      200 people, you are doing something good.

      Concerned about what to say? No problems: when the talking
      stick comes around to you, you don't need to say anything,
      just hold the stick on that passing. Listen to others, you will
      get ideas, and you will want to speak. We are all in this together.
      Pass the talking stick! This is an on-going event which will
      be held five times each year.

      Let's GO.

      THE GATHERING - NOON - 19 & 20 JUNE 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/global.html
      How to Organise A GATHERING for 19/20 June 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/global.html#meetup
      THE GATHERING MESSAGE
      http://worldgathering.net/message.html

      ---------
      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't do
      the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and
      we will just be a part of the disease and not part
      of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher
      ---------
      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, BEGIN IT.
      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." ~ Goethe
      ---------
      WGFT News: http://worldgathering.net/news