WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO HELP WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2010
      HELP WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH
      http://worldgathering.net/help.html

      If you would like to help an organisation which is fighting
      for your rights, but which has hit some problems, please
      have a look at 'World Gathering For Truth' website and
      consider helping with a donation.

      In 2008, WGFT had it's PayPal account disabled by
      PayPal Europe due to peculiar red-tape, and I don't even
      seem to be able to contact PayPal Europe to fix the problem.
      As you can see, there are no PayPal buttons on WGFT
      website.

      Therefore, please contact me by email, see below,
      to find a way to get your financial support to WGFT.

      Occasionally, email problems also occur. Please try these
      two email addresses, and if you do not receive a reply,
      please try again. Thanks.

      michael @ worldgathering.net (remove spaces)
      contact @ worldgathering.net (remove spaces)

      Thank you. Michael Irving

      World Gathering For Truth, England, British Isles

      I think it is the right thing to do to not have donation
      buttons on WGFT website. World Gathering For Truth
      has little to do with money. In 2010, WGFT has received
      zero in donations. In 2009, I think WGFT received less
      than £200 in donations.

      Help World Gathering For Truth
      http://worldgathering.net/help.html

      ---

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing and
      not bother our heads or burden our souls with whether
      we will be successful. Because if we don't do the right
      thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and we will just
      be a part of the disease and not part of the cure."
      ~ E. F. Schumacher

      THE WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH
      http://worldgathering.net

      ---