"Free Energy Today! - The Gulf Oil Disaster"

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010
      Hello all,

      Our shows today have been uploaded to http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      On my show, The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR, I talked about the latest news
      in Free Energy technology, the Gulf Oil Disaster, and more. Given the
      massive flow of the oil leak down in the Gulf, "Peak Oil" is nothing more
      than a myth contrived as a political "football" to control the masses.
      Rising prices of oil is a scam orchestrated by this criminal organization
      called Goldman Sachs.

      Nuclear Physicist Dr. Robert Koontz with his associate, Steven Colbern, came
      on the second half-hour of the show. We talked about lighting off a small
      nuke of about 20 KTons to seal off the hole leaking thousands upons
      thousands of barrels of oil. It turns out the Russians have been doing this
      for years!

      We concluded the show talking about Free Energy as the only "safe" route to
      take.

      Enjoy!

      Bill

      ---