Ask an ET a Question?

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      Hello all,

      We'll be having our weekly meeting this Wednesday evening at the Launching
      Pad in Sedona. If you have a question or questions to ask the ETs, please
      send them to me? When Michael does his channeling session, its interactive
      between the ETs and the audience. Michael's Lecture: "Prepare For The
      Landings!" Are You Ready? Part I What things in your present life might
      interfere with being able to be Beamed Aboard the Merkabah Light Ships When
      Divine Intervention Occurs.

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.