THE GATHERING NOON 19 & 20 JUNE 2010

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2010
      THE GATHERING NOON 19 & 20 JUNE 2010
      World Truth Gatherings at Local and Special Sites
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      ~~ The World Gathering For Truth: The weekend before
      each Solstice and Equinox. Plus New Year's Eve and New
      Year's Day. Exchange information, and connect with others.
      Hold 'Truth' Talking Circles at Noon on each day. ~~

      The Solstice Eve Truth Gathering: Noon 19 & 20 June 2010
      (The Solstice is Monday, 21st June 2010)
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      The Great Gathering Together Circle:
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news250.html

      THE GATHERING MESSAGE:
      http://worldgathering.net/thegathering.html

      It is very important that as many people as possible, in different
      places, should take part in the Gathering. Decide where, when,
      and how to gather, your participation is needed. This is the
      beginning of the turnaround. Exchange the information and hopes
      you have. The people who are coming together will ring in a
      return, a turnaround. That which you believe is true must be stated.

      THE PURPOSE of gathering at special sites is to empower
      people by meeting like-minded people who also urgently want to
      change the world for the better. When we know others think and
      feel the same things we do, we are empowered. We know we
      are normal, and we know there are more of us. These gatherings
      are to help you make links with other people, and links to small
      and large networks and groups of people. We are going to
      express ourselves, hear others, connect with others, and feel
      and know the world is changing as we do this. When our personal
      world changes, the world also changes. When we change, we
      become different people and we can do different things.

      Let's go. You can start in your garden or backyard, a friend's
      garden, a local park, or special site the weekend before the
      Solstice: 19 & 20 JUNE 2010.

      The next World Truth Gatherings will be:
      (1) 18 & 19 September 2010 (Equinox);
      (2) 18 & 19 December 2010 (Solstice);
      (3) 31 December 2010, 1 & 2 January 2011.

      Agenda for Noon Gathering Together 'Truth' Circles
      [We are not a religion or even a meditation group, this simple
      agenda is solely to relax people and help us come together.]
      1) NOON: Form a circle, holding hands, two minutes silence.
      2) Five minutes meditation / quiet / prayer, sitting on the ground.
      3) Sharing Circle: Pass the talking stick, share your experience
      from the meditation, share ideas and plans, or hold the stick.
      In winter: bring waterproof, warm clothes, hot drink, etc.

      The Gathering ~ Noon ~ 19 & 20 June 2010 ~ The Solstice Eve
      (The Solstice is on 21st June, at 11.28 GMT)
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      ~~~~~~~~~
      THE GATHERING 19 & 20 JUNE 2010 at FACEBOOK:
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=103291733049401
      ~~~~~~~~~

      From the Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope:
      "Many of the teachers, leaders and ceremonialists that are
      so-called traditional, but are trying to keep us locked in the past,
      will not function today, will fall. Many teachers and wise people
      will be seen for who they are and they will be the farmers, the
      labourers and the gas station attendants because the Tagashala
      will be fully awakened. Many people will begin to awaken in their
      dream mind-body. Awakening souls will sit down in gathering
      together circles. Many of these will be the so-called common
      people and not the teachers you see up there now. The various
      winged serpent Wheels will begin to turn, to dance once again
      and when they do the Rainbow lights will be seen in dreams
      all over the world and these Rainbow light dreams will help
      awaken the rest of humanity."

      Rainbow Dream Vision, 1993-2013, the Twenty Count:
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      The Network of Sacred Sites by Sir George Trevelyan:
      http://worldgathering.net/trevelyan.html#power

      Decide To Network by Dr Robert Muller:
      http://worldgathering.net/trevelyan.html#network

      Background Information - Dedication for WGFT 2000:
      http://worldgathering.net/world/gathering1.html

      Background Information - Reports from WGFT 2000:
      http://worldgathering.net/world/gathering2.html

      Suggested Gathering Sites for the British Isles ~
      Use these special sites and their photographs as inspiration.
      Your backyard or local park make great places for gathering:
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news259.html

      The Gathering ~ The Turning of the Tide: