  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2010

      What are you going to do to go faster...
      that is different... which will achieve NEW results?

      I have a suggestion: END CO-DEPENDENCY.

      We have friends (off the Net.. in everyday life) who we
      don't want to stir up too much... because we are (we think!)
      dependent on them. So we don't say too much to them.

      Say.... there are ten million people in the world who are
      putting most of their efforts for changing the world INTO THE
      INTERNET. But, on the Net we are mostly meeting people
      who feel like us ... we are meeting the rest of the ten million.

      Each of us - roughly - has ten friends in everyday life.
      With us, that's 110 MILLION PEOPLE. Out of 110 million
      people - our social circle - 100 million people are doing
      nothing / they don't know what's going on / they are waiting.

      Instead of us ten million 'activists' just talking to ourselves on
      the Net, and creating small change by finding a few new people,
      how about us changing the everyday world by indicating to our
      sleepy and frustrated friends it's time for them to get involved?

      If we don't do that - if we don't communicate properly to
      the people we meet face-to-face - we are in effect living a lie.

      A man came into my place yesterday talking the same old stuff...
      complaining about things which are not important (his way of
      showing he's not happy). I faced him with the world situation.
      He threw up a few more avoidance-of-reality manoeuvres.
      I persisted. Part of me said: 'Don't hurt this person, Michael -
      they are just lost'. I carried on talking about what is important
      in the world, and how change is happening right now on a
      huge scale. I was gentle, but strong.

      He left here as a new person.
      His whole manner was different when he left.

      This is my new policy. I couldn't do it before because
      I couldn't see the problem. Now I can see the problem,
      I feel I can start to do it... bit by bit... one person at a time.

      If ten million join in this effort, it could be
      an important thing to 'make the difference'.

      This could be called:
      'The Global, Standing Up Straight, Human Domino Effect'.

      If we don't do it, we are living a lie.

      We are either part of the problem, or part of the solution:

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing and not
      bother our heads or burden our souls with whether we will be
      successful. Because if we don't do the right thing, we will be
      doing the wrong thing and we will just be a part of the disease
      and not part of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher

      END co-dependency, and START being YOU.

      Perhaps these numbers could be increased tenfold.
      Perhaps there are a hundred million people who are acting
      to help the world, and our network of friends and close
      contacts extends out to include a total of one billion people.
      Influencing one billion people in a vital, new way is very
      quickly going to begin changing the entire world.

      Humanity And Planet Earth RIPPLE EFFECT

      Break The Spell - UNMESMERISE YOURSELF

      World Gathering For Truth