Natural Philosophy Alliance Conference 2010

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2010
      Hello all,

      My special guest this week on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is the NPA
      conference producer, Greg Volk.

      The Natural Philosophy Alliance (NPA) was formed in 1994 to hold scientific
      conferences, and this conference will be that and more. As is customary for
      such conferences, presenters write scientific papers and present their ideas
      to their peers at the conference. The papers are collected in a Proceedings
      book, which will be available at the conference. Currently about 60 of the
      100+ papers have been written and posted in the World Science Database
      (http://www.worldsci.org), with more coming in every day. The informal, but
      effective "peer review" system involves volunteers who read and comment an
      the papers of fellow scientists. The system emphasizes improvement and
      lucidity rather than acceptance and rejection. To judge for yourself the
      overall quality of papers, click the "Abstracts" tab at
      http://conf17.worldnpa.org/.

      Though this is a scientific conference, it needn't be intimidating to the
      general public. Many of the authors hold PhDs, but this is no requirement.
      Many are engineers, but they also have medical doctors, landlords and
      musicians. There is no class system. Anyone with original and well reasoned
      ideas in fundamental physics is welcome. We welcome people from the new
      energy community, especially on the west coast. If you (anyone, that is)
      have an interest in fundamental physics, but have never before attended a
      scientific conference, COME! In addition, any students or professors in
      engineering and physics may attend as our guest. Check us out. Decide for
      yourself if physics needs a major overhaul.

      The following have submitted abstracts:
      http://conf17.worldnpa.org/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_pag
      e&PAGE_id=6&MMN_position=6:6

      The conference will be held at Cal State in Long Beach CA, June 23rd - 26th.

      To listen LIVE starting at 11am PT, 2pm ET Saturday, please visit:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Our guest call-in phone number during the show is: 928.202.4274

      All our shows are archived!

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.