My Latest Microwaving Magnetite Research

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 3:11 PM
      Hello all,

      I talked about my latest Microwaving Magnetite Research on my show, The
      PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR, today. It appears microwaving alters the
      molecular structure of Magnetite, which releases the precious metals trapped
      within the matrix of the Magnetite. Since microwaving is an electric process
      rather than an thermal process like an electric kiln, much higher
      temperatures can be achieved using an ordinary 1200 Watt microwave oven.
      Being a secondary effect, these high temperatures far exceed 2000 C, perhaps
      reaching 3000 C in a short period of time, thus breaking or altering the
      bonds of the Magnetite and releasing the precious metals.

      Aurora's special guest was Dennis Harness, Ph.D. Dennis is a professional
      vedic astrologer and lecturer who received his doctorate degree in
      Counseling Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies in
      San Francisco, California. Dennis talked about charts on Obama, Aurora Light
      and many other subjects. You can reach Dennis:
      http://www.dennisharness.com/

      Michael talked about "Federation of Light's Laws of Non-Interference" on his
      show, The COSMIC CONNECTION. He discusses whether these Laws. also referred
      to as the 'Galactic Pacts' and the 'Prime Directive', actually allows--or
      forbids--mass Planetary Divine Intervention & World Wide Evacuation.

      To listen to these shows, go to the archive section at:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Unique talk radio from Sedona Arizona - enjoy!

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      2370 W. SR 89A, Ste 11-422