UFOs or Hoaxes? [1-1-2010]

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      UFOs or Hoaxes? [1-1-2010]
      3-12-10 : The Cleveland UFO: What on Earth? A strange light over Lake Erie for 8 days in a row! <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Bthocaqf0&feature=player_embedded>
      -
      3-24-2012  UFO buzzes Sydney - and here's 'proof'
      <http://www.news.com.au/national/ufo-buzzes-sydney-and-heres-the-proof/story-e6frfkvr-1225844515877>

      -
      Another Sydney sighting captured on i-phone [3-24-2010]
      <http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/indepth/more-ufo-alien-sightings-revealed/story-e6frewsr-1225844757639>
      -

      *
      Fireballs / Mystery SkyQuakes/Sonic Booms (Bible: There will be signs in the sky!)
      Authorities still don't know cause of Southeast Portland boom? [March 29, 2010]
      <http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewiStockNews/articleid/3982560>

      -
      Mystery Sonic Booms/Skyquakes Reports website
      <http://mysterybooms.blogspot.com/>
      -
      Sky Fireballs Reports
      <http://fireball.meteorite.free.fr/index_en.html>

      *
      NOI Minister and Leader Farrakhan on UFOs, The Wheel, and the Endtime:
      Saviours Day [2-26-2010]    - <http://store.finalcall.com/> -
      -
      George A. Filer  MUFON Eastern Region Director March 24, 2010
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Zetaheaven_Group/message/5480>

      *
      You Are The Judge!

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org:

    • B. Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
        The problem with the Cleveland UFO is that the witness says he saw it in the same place over a prologed period of time. That would make me suspect that it was astronomical.

        Barb

        MIG - State Director

        MUFON - Section Director / Boone County

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
          Yes, the space Zetas say the UFO sighting over Cleveland/Lake Erie for 9
          days in a row are all real!
          Expect many more plus some real ET sightings all over the planet earth
          soon!