THE GATHERING 19 & 20 JUNE 2010

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      THE GATHERING 19 & 20 JUNE 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html
      ~~~~~~~~~

      THE GATHERING MESSAGE
      The Gathering ~ The Turning of the Tide
      It is very important that as many people as possible,
      in different places, should take part in the Gathering.
      Decide where and when and how to gather, your
      participation is needed. This is the beginning of the
      turnaround. Exchange the information and hopes
      you have. The people who are coming together will
      ring in a return, a turnaround. That which you believe
      is true must be stated. ~ The Gathering

      ------------------------------------
      GATHERING TOGETHER TRUTH CIRCLES
      Gatherings at Special Sites Worldwide
      The weekend before each Solstice and Equinox. Plus New
      Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Exchange information, and
      connect with others. Hold 'Truth' Talking Circles at Noon.
      The Gathering: 19 and 20 June 2010 ~ (Solstice is 21st)
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html
      ------------------------------------

      THE PURPOSE of gathering at special sites is to empower
      people by meeting like-minded people who also urgently
      want to change the world for the better. When we know
      others think and feel the same things we do, we are
      empowered. We know we are normal, and we know there
      are more of us. These gatherings are to help you make
      links with other people, and links to small and large
      networks and groups of people. We are going to express
      ourselves, hear others, connect with others, and feel and
      know the world is changing as we do this. When our
      personal world changes, the world also changes.
      When we change, we become different people and we
      can do different things. Let's make it happen. Let's go.

      START: You can start in your garden or backyard, a friend's
      garden, a local park, or sacred site the weekend before the
      Solstice: 19 & 20 JUNE 2010. The next World Truth Gathering
      events will be: 18 & 19 September 2010 (Equinox); 18 & 19
      December 2010 (Solstice); and 31 December 2010,
      1 January 2011, and 2 January 2011 [3 days].

      CONTACTS: 19 & 20 June 2010 ~ Worldwide Contacts
      If you are holding a special event for the World Gathering,
      or if you are holding an event where you will pass the
      Talking Stick and discuss the world situation and would
      like to be associated with the World Gathering, send your
      contact details (name, email or telephone) and place of
      gathering to: gathering@...

      THE RAINBOW DREAM VISION OF HOPE
      Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who they are
      and they will be the farmers, the labourers and the gas station
      attendants because the Tagashala will be fully awakened.
      Awakening souls will sit down in gathering together circles.
      The various winged serpent Wheels will begin to turn, to dance
      once again and when they do the Rainbow lights will be seen
      in dreams all over the world and these Rainbow light dreams
      will help awaken the rest of humanity.
      More: http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      INFORMATION and INSPIRATION

      The Network of Sacred Sites by Sir George Trevelyan
      http://worldgathering.net/trevelyan.html#power

      THE RAINBOW DREAM VISION OF HOPE
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      Decide To Network by Dr Robert Muller
      http://worldgathering.net/trevelyan.html#network

      THE GATHERING MESSAGE
      http://worldgathering.net/thegathering.html

      Dedication for World Gathering For Truth 2000
      http://worldgathering.net/world/gathering1.html

      Reports from World Gathering For Truth 2000
      http://worldgathering.net/world/gathering2.html

      Suggested Gathering Sites for the British Isles:
      Use these special sites as inspiration. Your backyard
      or local park make great places for The Gathering.
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news259.html

      Banner POSTER for THE GATHERING JUNE 2010:
      http://worldgathering.net/im9/gathering1200.jpg

      MUSIC: Dreamcatcher ~ 5 minutes ~ mp3:
      http://worldgathering.net/wg1.mp3

      PUBLICITY ~ THE GATHERING
      http://worldgathering.net/publicity.html
      http://worldgathering.net/logos.html
      http://worldgathering.net/events.html
      http://worldgathering.net/bigworld.html

      ~~~~~~~~~
      THE GATHERING 19 & 20 JUNE 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html
      ~~~~~~~~~

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing and
      not bother our heads or burden our souls with whether
      we will be successful. Because if we don't do the right
      thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and we will just
      be a part of the disease and not part of the cure."
      ~ E. F. Schumacher

      THE WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH
      http://worldgathering.net

      ~~~~~~~~~