ZetaTalk: GLP Live [3-27-2010]

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      ZetaTalk: GLP Live [3-27-2010]
      Protection, Sun arc, NASA lies, 911 redux, Korean boat incident, Peaceful humans, 7 on 1-10 scale, Ethnic wars, Self sacrifice, STS vs STO, Healthcare, Sounding the alarm, Supplies, Gravity, Missile defense, Pope scandal, Processed food, Hunting humans, Natural gas fields, Obama/Israeli tiff, Socotra island, Free energy, Democratic process, Puppet Master, CERN, Abu Dhabi kidnap, Netherlands risk, STS contact, Solar panels, Ashley Tyler, Venezuela hydroelectric, Prison planets, Hellion-1957, Free energy, Caribbean risk, Bangladesh islands, Camp plans, Self reflection
      -
      *
      EXCERPTS:
      [Questioner]  "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein These wise words are sadly proving to be true as President Obama faces hostility and even threats in response to last Sunday's passage of the congressional health-care reform bill. The Zetas and other unseen forces have intervened in the past to protect Obama from danger, and I assume they will continue to do so. My question: Will the Zetas and other benevolent beings also protect members of Obama's administration and Democratic members of Congress if the extremist rhetoric turns to violence?
      -
      [Zeta Response]  Outside of obvious targets, such as Obama and Nancy, both of whom have had hundreds of assassination attempts, we will not comment. There is an adolescent element that would consider such an announcement a challenge, and there is no point in falling to their level.

      *
      [Questioner]  How can I better help/reach people to warn them about the coming poleshift? Most of the people that I tell think that this is just all BS. No one is taking me seriously and I am starting to feel like an idiot trying to help them!
      -
      [Zeta Response]  We are endlessly asked this question. Our best advice is to present geological evidence of past pole shifts, physical evidence of the presence of Planet X in the vicinity, and then back off. Pressure will only increase any denial you have encountered. They will come to you when their eyes are opened.
      *
      [Questioner]  Sure the current Pope cannot hope to endure and survive the ever-growing child-abuse scandal engulfing the Catholic Church? [and from another] Is the deaf boys molester scandal at the Vatican have the creepy Pope worried? Any chance this is just the beginning and the Religious frauds will be exposed and crumble?
      -
      [Zeta Response]  This is an expose that was sure to happen, as the current Pope presided over the cover-up for so many decades. The worst has not yet been revealed. The current Pope hoped that those in the church, practicing Catholics, would not dare embarrass or accuse a sitting Pope. He failed to account for the failing power of the church, the huge number of people who are leaving the church in droves these days. Pedophilia, and the cover-up at the very top of the church, has been the nail in the coffin of Catholicism.
      *
      [Questioner]  Master of puppets is related to the Egyptian priests?
      -
      [Zeta Response]  The Puppet Master has a Jewish heritage, genetically.
      *
      [Questioner]  I'm wondering whether the people who live on "prison planets" know what it's like on STO planets? In other words, do they know what they are missing? And, if so, wouldn't more of them decide to get their act togather so they could get out of hell?
      -
      [Zeta Response]  They understand the Service-to-Other community environment as all formerly lived on 3dr density worlds where the spiritual orientations were mixed. One's spiritual orientation is not, as we so frequently state, an intellectual decision! It is a choice supported by actions, which show true intent
      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta570.htm>
      *
      ZetaTalk Newsletter
      Issue178, Sunday Mar 28, 2010 Nemesis Returns; 7 of 10 Baseline; 7 of 10 Progress; Jet Stream Twists
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue178.htm>
      *