Unified Field Theory LHC Experiment

  • bkherbert99
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2010
      Beginning around April of 2010, in a few weeks time as I am writing this (mid March 2010) the Large Hadron Collider will be powered up to fifty percent power (which is double its present energy output). For reasons which will be explained in the following discussion, this event will prove to be very important for it provides the opportunity to test the predictions of the Unified Field Theory (the theory predicts various malfunctions of this device, which when verified would lead directly to a new green energy source and a new clean mode of propulsion to replace the aging and quite dirty Newtonian technology being employed today). Up to the present time the LHC has experienced malfunctions consistent with the predictions of the Unified Field Theory and we can expect these malfunctions to increase in magnitude as the device is powered up to 50 percent power in April of 2010 and then runs at one hundred percent power in 2012.

      http://www.awitness.org/unified/pages/new_physics.html