Exotic German NAZI Technology

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2010
      Hello all,

      My returning guest this week on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is
      researcher and author, Dr. Joseph Farrell. Joe will be talking about his new
      book, "Roswell and the Reich: The NAZI Connection."

      Aurora's special guest on the VORTEX NETWORK NEWS HOUR is metaphysical and
      mystical workshop leader, Geneva Faith Sugarbaker, MS Ed. Geneva will be
      talking about "Activating and Amplifying Your Innate Spiritual Powers."

      Michaels's next show on THE COSMIC CONNECTION is titled, "Bigfoot Sounds
      Off." Michael will be discussing his insights into the reality of the
      creature known by many names; Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, Abominable Snowman,
      the swamp creature, etc.

      Tune-in "LIVE" starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET by visiting:
      http://vortexnetworknews.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.