U.F.O.s over PECKHAM SKIES, Sparking fear and panic...

  • Searching For The Truth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2010
      A series of strange lights passed over Peckham causing panic and fear, The orbs
      passed over very close and the footage is very clear. Could we be witnessing
      what the ancient sumerians witnessed?

      http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2010/03/ufos-over-peckham-skies-many-witnesses.html

      LKH
    • samantha c
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2010
        That is the best damn footage I have seen in a long time! When was this taken?