Truth Communication Gatherings Start Noon 20th March 2010

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2010
      Truth Communication Gatherings Start Noon 20th March 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      The Gathering Together Circles of the Rainbow Dream Vision
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news250.html

      The Full RDV: http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      IMPORTANT for the World: "We must exert our influence
      by gathering together and sharing our ideas and plans for
      alternative power and for world peace. If we put a double
      amount of energy with what we are for, we can change it.
      ... Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who they
      are and they will be the farmers, the labourers and the gas
      station attendants because the Tagashala will be fully awakened.
      ... Awakening souls will sit down in gathering together circles.
      Many of these will be the so-called common people ..."
      ~ The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

      WORLDWIDE GATHERING TOGETHER CIRCLES
      ~ Truth Conferences ~ Communication Circles ~
      BEGINNING NOON SATURDAY 20TH MARCH 2010.
      And: 21 June; 23 September; 21 December; NYE.
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      If you are holding a gathering for this on-going global
      event, and would like the details of your gathering and
      your contact details to appear at WGFT website,
      please send your details to: gathering@...

      ~~~~~~~~~

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope, 1993-2013
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      The Great Gathering-Together Circle

      We will sit in a new circle of law. All civil and social laws
      will have to be in conformity with natural laws or the people
      will not accept them and they will have the enlightenment
      necessary to reject those laws. Science will once again
      become metaphysics. They will discover four laws that
      will help them jump to universal law and transcend the
      time-space continuum which is the limitation of the age
      and once again we will begin to take our power and to
      work with rules and laws that are cosmic laws.

      This is the Second Coming of Christ, as spoken of in
      the Book of Revelation, and it will be the awakening of a
      new circle, a new design of energy movement for humanity.
      'Christ' means 'a circle'. So the Second Coming of the
      Sacred Circle is all enlightened humans dancing as one
      consciousness. A powerful time approaches humanity
      and its really hard for me to talk about it. I am a great
      dreamer but I don't know if I dream that large.
      We will see a real shift in planetary consciousness.

      All those ones who have taught partial truths, who have
      taught deliberate lies in history, are going to be threatened
      by the awakening of the Rainbow people because the
      Rainbow people exist in every country, in every nation,
      in every land. The Dark Forces will be threatened and they
      will use their power and their power exists in technology.
      We are going to see new technology appearing which will
      be a tremendous threat to the survival of humanity.

      We must exert our influence by gathering together and
      sharing our ideas and plans for alternative power and for
      world peace. If we put a double amount of energy with
      what we are for, we can change it. We can change it.

      Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who they
      are and they will be the farmers, the labourers and the gas
      station attendants because the Tagashala will be fully awakened.
      Many people will begin to awaken in their dream mindbody.
      Awakening souls will sit down in gathering together circles.
      Many of these will be the so-called common people and
      not the teachers you see up there now.

      The Rainbow Dream Vision:
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      ~~~~~~~~~

      Gathering Together Circles Beginning Noon 20th March 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      IMPORTANT for the World: "We must exert our influence
      by gathering together and sharing our ideas and plans for
      alternative power and for world peace. If we put a double
      amount of energy with what we are for, we can change it.
      ... Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who they
      are and they will be the farmers, the labourers and the gas
      station attendants because the Tagashala will be fully awakened.
      ... Awakening souls will sit down in gathering together circles.
      Many of these will be the so-called common people ..."
      ~ The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

      WORLDWIDE GATHERING TOGETHER CIRCLES
      ~ Truth Conferences ~ Communication Circles ~
      BEGINNING NOON SATURDAY 20TH MARCH 2010.
      And: 21 June; 23 September; 21 December; NYE.
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      'Power To The People And The Truth ... Let's Talk'

      If you are holding a gathering for this on-going global
      event, and would like the details of your gathering and
      your contact details to appear at WGFT website,
      please send your details to: gathering@...

      ~~~

      The Gathering Together Circles of the Rainbow Dream Vision
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news250.html

      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net

      ~~~