VNN is Now Broadcasting LIVE from Sedona!

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      Hello all,

      The all new Vortex Network News website is now up and running:
      http://vortexnetworknews.com

      We'll be doing a LIVE cyberwave broadcast with some fascinating guests this
      Saturday from the Launching Pad in Sedona, Arizona!

      The archives are up going back to September of last year and they're FREE. I
      should have the rest of archives up shortly.

      We're broadcasting 24/7 on Pirate Radio - so, check it out! There are two
      ways of tuning in - you can either download and install the Destinay Media
      Player and listen in on high quality stereo or listen in using your WEB
      TUNER.

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.