Survival on the New Frontier

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2010
      Hello all,

      I'm very excited to announce our Vortex Network News guest lineup for this
      Saturday morning:
      Robert Miles - Designer, Film Maker and Author.
      Here is the encounter experience in his own words

      Robert also has a new new documentary in production now. Roswell Revelations
      and Beyond. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqg7ikQWKms

      He now has three volumes in Open Files DVD series and a fourth will be
      relased soon. The link to the Fastwalkers Open Files trailer is

      Paul Pantone - Exotic Technology Inventor of GEET.

      The GEET Fuel Processor, which stands for Global Environmental Energy
      Technology, is a Self-Inducing Plasma Generator. During tests since 1983,
      the amount of Carbon found coming from the GEET Reactor chamber was always
      lower. A transmutation of elements occurs inside the chamber and in some
      cases there is a complete absence of Carbon, which creates an abundance of
      O2 of 23.4%. O2 has been found in the final exhaust while using crude oil as
      the main fuel. Because GEET Fuel is so perfect of a burn and blends better
      than conventional fuels, it will ignite from the center of the piston and
      move outward, causing much less wear and vibration to any engine.

      Many Believe that the field around the Reactor Rod, after its use, was not
      truly a magnetic one but on of a human aura. This being the case, further
      testing is being conducted at various locations around the world. You may
      use Glass, Aluminum or Steel for the rod and you will still have the Aura.

      There are 190 phenomena attributed to the GEET process.

      Robert Koontz - Nuclear Physicist and Scalar Wave Experimenter.

      Dr. Koontz is attempting to create technology that will allow extraction of
      usable amounts of energy from the vacuum. This research follows the work of
      Nikola Tesla and Dr. Thomas Henry Moray.

      While working at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, Dr. Koontz headed up a
      team of 12 physicists which looked for evidence to support the existence of
      a class of particles referred to as "anomalons."

      VNN with your host, Aurora Light begins at 9am PT, 12 noon ET, The
      PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR with your host, Doctor Whodini begins at 10am
      PT, 1pm ET and The COSMIC CONNECTION with your host, Michael Ellegion begins
      at 11 am PT, 2pm ET. To tune in, visit:

      For high quality stereo, download and install the the Destiny Player, or
      listen using the WEB TUNER at Pirate Radio.

      Can't listen to the LIVE show, then visit our FREE archive section and
      listen anytime!

      2370 W. SR 89A, Ste 11-422
      Sedona, AZ 86336
      PHONE: 928.282.1685