The Great Gathering-Together Circle

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010
      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope, 1993-2013
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      The Great Gathering-Together Circle

      We will sit in a new circle of law. All civil and social laws
      will have to be in conformity with natural laws or the people
      will not accept them and they will have the enlightenment
      necessary to reject those laws. Science will once again become
      metaphysics. They will discover four laws that will help them
      jump to universal law and transcend the time-space continuum
      which is the limitation of the age and once again we will begin
      to take our power and to work with rules and laws that are
      cosmic laws.

      This is the Second Coming of Christ, as spoken of in the
      Book of Revelation, and it will be the awakening of a new circle,
      a new design of energy movement for humanity. 'Christ' means
      'a circle'. So the Second Coming of the Sacred Circle is all
      enlightened humans dancing as one consciousness. A powerful
      time approaches humanity and its really hard for me to talk
      about it. I am a great dreamer but I don't know if I dream that
      large. We will see a real shift in planetary consciousness.

      All those ones who have taught partial truths, who have
      taught deliberate lies in history, are going to be threatened by
      the awakening of the Rainbow people because the Rainbow
      people exist in every country, in every nation, in every land.
      The Dark Forces will be threatened and they will use their
      power and their power exists in technology. We are going to
      see new technology appearing which will be a tremendous
      threat to the survival of humanity. We must exert our influence
      by gathering together and sharing our ideas and plans for
      alternative power and for world peace. If we put a double
      amount of energy with what we are for, we can change it.

      We can change it.

      Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who they
      are and they will be the farmers, the labourers and the gas
      station attendants because the Tagashala will be fully awakened.
      Many people will begin to awaken in their dream mindbody.
      Awakening souls will sit down in gathering together circles.
      Many of these will be the so-called common people and
      not the teachers you see up there now.

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope, 1993-2013
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't do
      the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and
      we will just be a part of the disease and not part
      of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher

      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH
      http://worldgathering.net

      ~~~