Many thanks to all

  • unifagrupo@yahoo.com.ar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Many thanks to all

      It's been about seven and a half months the website truly national unifies (www.unifaweb.com.ar).
      In this very short time we have received contributions from 50 members and researchers from around the world selflessly, have placed the best news of the world almost at the same time of day, we started with RADIOUNIFA transmissions (which incidentally will be back in the air in April this year), have gathered over 500 signatures for the UFO files declassified in Argentina and we have over 250 members registered, but is grateful to all of you for coming without drawings, or asking please read to us

      A big one in such a short time of life .....
      This gives us the pattern we're in the right direction and although there was a character that grupejo tried every means to boycott Here we soldier on.
      Just promise that RESPECT for all the good ideas of their own and others', seriousness in dealing with cases that deserve so, OBJECTIVITY when giving the final verdict of the investigation.
      New interactive sections such as casuistry map of 2010 where everyone can make their case, a library that already has more than 5,000 copies, unusual videos from around the world, photos in a gallery rather than complete, but in the line of ALL WHAT'S NEW, unifaweb is characterized by the fact new and not repetitive and old cases that we all know, trtamos to generate a new way to communicate and help new generations of researchers.
      But without this if you guys would be a Utopia .....
      T O D O S

      The greeting atte
      Gandin Adolfo Ocampo
      for unifagrupo and the world since WWW.UNIFAWEB.COM.AR
      the site investigation of all and for all

      __________ InformaciĆ³n de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versiĆ³n de la base de firmas de virus 4910 (20100302) __________

      ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.