The Gathering Together Circles of the Rainbow Dream Vision

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      Please forward to Friends and Contacts

      The Rainbow Dream Vision : Gathering Together Circles
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news250.html

      GLOBAL GATHERING TOGETHER CIRCLES
      BEGIN NOON SATURDAY 20TH MARCH 2010:
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      The Full RDV: http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      Introduction by Michael Irving, World Gathering For Truth

      The RDV is an extraordinary prediction for life on Earth.
      The possibilities for Humanity described in the RDV are
      very similar to the thread of wonderful events (extracting
      only the positive events) which run through the Bible's
      Book of Revelation. The 'Dark Force' [sounds like Star Wars
      doesn't it... we are on the verge of finding Star Worlds,
      and the bad forces on Earth seem to want to fight a version
      of Star Wars... let's aim for 'Star Worlds'] ... the 'Dark Forces'
      are attempting to stop the world from making progress.
      We now have worldwide spraying of nasty Chemtrails;
      deliberately started 'Wars'; take-over of our governments;
      loss of human rights; etc; etc. However, study the Rainbow
      Dream Vision, and you will see something deep and powerful
      is emerging within Humanity. Help it happen. Comments on
      the RDV say the RDV is an 'interactive vision'. Together,
      we can make it happen. All of us can make the difference.

      Important information and key events extracted
      from the Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope:

      Introduction to the Rainbow Dream Vision by Aleran

      As things stand now, the human race is dreaming a hell.
      But as individuals and as a collective humanity it is our
      potential to dream of paradise and to create the kingdom
      of heaven on our Mother Earth. Could it be that the pain
      in our hearts caused by the hell we have created will spur
      us on into visions and creations of a world formed in love?
      It is my prayer and dream, along with a multitude of others
      who have taught me to dream the Rainbow dream, that
      each and every one of us learn to dream both while awake
      and sleeping, the dream of unity and love through divine
      transformation. This prophecy is a dream and vision that
      is a potential reality for mankind. It is not an ultimatum.
      But it is ours to behold and to create if we only
      dare to dream it together.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of North America
      Prophecies of Intertribal Medicine Societies
      1993-2013

      --- RDV Part One ---

      The distribution and giving back to humanity of the Twenty
      Count. In the Turtle Island lore we say it is the time of finding
      one's path with heart. The time of seeking perfection, growth
      and development. Most importantly the time of trust and
      innocence, when mythologies of the world are revealing secrets.

      --- RDV Part Two ---

      The critical time. The time of the animal. The time of Tuwalananie,
      the dark force. The reason for this is that seeds of light have been
      planted and we are starting to grow and the teachings are starting
      to come out and all those ones who have taught partial truths,
      who have taught deliberate lies in history, are going to be threatened
      by the awakening of the Rainbow people because the Rainbow
      people exist in every country, in every nation, in every land.

      The Dark Forces will be threatened and they will use their power
      and their power exists in technology. We are going to see new
      technology appearing which will be a tremendous threat to the
      survival of humanity.

      We must exert our influence by gathering together and sharing
      our ideas and plans for alternative power and for world peace.
      If we put a double amount of energy with what we are for,
      we can change it. We can change it.

      --- RDV Part Three ---

      There will be more information brought out into open format
      than has ever been seen on this planet. We will re-establish
      contact in a very knowledgeable way with our ancestors from
      the stars. So mark that down because it will happen. The first
      contact will be with the Pleiades and will be totally acknowledged
      and will be known to all the world powers. The second contact
      will be with Sirius.

      [WGFT Ed: The Secret World Government are exerting
      enormous pressure on all world governments and all mainstream
      media to blank this subject. But now the pressure is going the
      other way, because the truth is spreading worldwide.]

      --- RDV Part Four ---

      When Tagashala and the enlightened teachers begin to open
      the veil of the crack between the worlds, we will see our memory
      circles. All kivas and sacred power spots will come alive and
      be totally awakened.

      Many of the teachers, leaders and ceremonialists that are
      so-called traditional, but are trying to keep us locked in the past,
      will not function today, will fall. Many teachers and wise people
      will be seen for who they are and they will be the farmers, the
      labourers and the gas station attendants because the Tagashala
      will be fully awakened.

      Many people will begin to awaken in their dream mindbody.
      Awakening souls will sit down in gathering together circles.
      Many of these will be the so-called common people and not
      the teachers you see up there now.

      --- RDV Part Five ---

      The various winged serpent wheels will begin to turn, to dance
      once again and when they do the rainbow lights will be seen in
      dreams all over the world and these rainbow light dreams will
      help awaken the rest of humanity.

      [WGFT Ed: Re 'winged serpent wheels will begin to turn',
      starting in early 2009, Craft (AAVs/UFOs) began appearing
      (particularly across the UK) as rotating wheels of fire.
      See: http://worldgathering.net/2009/news076.html%5d

      We will sit in a new circle of law. All civil and social laws will
      have to be in conformity with natural laws or the people will
      not accept them and they will have the enlightenment necessary
      to reject those laws. Science will once again become metaphysics.
      They will discover four laws that will help them jump to universal
      law and transcend the time-space continuum which is the
      limitation of the age and once again we will begin to take our
      power and to work with rules and laws that are cosmic laws.

      --- RDV Part Six ---

      We will once again see the way to continue a new dream.
      This is the Second Coming of Christ, as spoken of in the Book
      of Revelation, and it will be the awakening of a new circle, a
      new design of energy movement for humanity. 'Christ' means
      'a circle'. So the Second Coming of the Sacred Circle is all
      enlightened humans dancing as one consciousness.

      A powerful time approaches humanity and its really hard
      for me to talk about it. I am a great dreamer but I don't know
      if I dream that large. We will see a real shift in planetary
      consciousness. Many of the enemies of the humans will begin
      to drop away. We will totally gain the light of the great light wheel.
      There will be one humanity, one planet composed of all the
      different ways of dancing in complete harmony in the great
      gathering together circle.

      The Earth will have its true reality formed. It will join the
      sisterhood of planets, the daughters of Copperwoman and it
      will create within itself all forms of all things in harmony with
      the everything. We will see a whole new way of perfection.
      There will be plants on this grandmother earth that will give
      life and sustenance as never before seen. Starvation on the
      earth, all those things will be gone. There will be total balance
      and harmony.

      --- RDV Part Seven ---

      The new race of humans will begin to design their new reality
      of life on this planet as they intended it to be when they first
      came here from the stars. We will begin to establish this planet
      and use the collective consciousness to hold the power of this
      space in harmony with the Great Circle of Twelve and all the
      planets.

      There is a whole lot I don't even know. There is
      more that I am not supposed to talk about yet.

      The dream will be actualised and this planet will hold its
      space in the great council of planets and become a part of the
      universal enlightened sisterhood and brotherhood of humanity
      and keepers of the light circles. It's happened on many planets
      and it's expected to happen on a lot of other planets.

      There will be a moment when the population will be 'the'
      Population, and something great will happen. This planet will
      have its design of energy movement guided by all of humanity
      living here. The Great Spirit will leave its seed and the egg
      of everything here on this planet and it will create itself 20 times
      over at the speed of light and this prophecy ends as I have
      been given it by the Grandmothers that I share with you now.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      IMPORTANT:

      "We must exert our influence by gathering together and
      sharing our ideas and plans for alternative power and for
      world peace. If we put a double amount of energy with
      what we are for, we can change it. ... Many teachers and
      wise people will be seen for who they are and they will
      be the farmers, the labourers and the gas station attendants
      because the Tagashala will be fully awakened. ...
      Awakening souls will sit down in gathering together circles.
      Many of these will be the so-called common people ..."
      ~ The RDV of Hope

      GLOBAL GATHERING TOGETHER CIRCLES
      BEGIN NOON SATURDAY 20TH MARCH 2010:
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The Rainbow Dream Vision : Gathering Together Circles
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news250.html

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope, 1993-2013
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      ~~~~~~~~~

      WORLDWIDE Gathering Together Circles
      Beginning Noon Saturday 20th March 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      GETTING OUT OF THE WASTELAND
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news242.html

      Warden Law Gathering, UK, Noon 20th March
      http://worldgathering.net/warden.html

      The Greatest Battle There Ever Is To Fight
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news199.html

      WGFT News Digest: THE GATHERING IS NOW
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news234.html

      Three, Two, One, Now! By Sir George Trevelyan
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news240.html

      KEEP ON THINKING FREE
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news223.html

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      ~~~~~~~~~
      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, BEGIN IT.
      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." ~ Goethe
      ~~~~~~~~~
      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't do
      the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and
      we will just be a part of the disease and not part
      of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher
      ~~~~~~~~~

      WGFT News: http://worldgathering.net/news

      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net