WGFT ~ Kicking The BAD GUYS Right Up The Ass In 2010

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      Kicking The BAD GUYS Right Up The Ass In 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news246.html

      THREE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS:

      1) WE DON'T WANT ASSHOLES CONTROLLING
      OUR GOVERNMENTS

      2) WE DON'T WANT ASSHOLES CONTROLLING THE
      MAIN MEDIA [AND IN ITS PRESENT INSANE AND
      MORONIC FORM, WE DON'T 'NEED' THE MAIN MEDIA
      FULL STOP]

      3) WE DON'T WANT POISONOUS 'CHEMTRAILS'
      BEING DELIBERATELY SPRAYED ON THE ENTIRE
      POPULATIONS OF OVER 20 COUNTRIES THUS
      CAUSING THE POISONING OF THE WHOLE WORLD

      KICK THE ASSHOLES OUT

      How many KEY Assholes are controlling the above three
      main problem areas of life today? If we take the U.K. and
      U.S.A. governments (these two governments are probably
      causing more trouble than the rest of world causes) ...
      we have a total of less than 2,000 Moronic, Criminal Assholes
      who have grabbed control of the UK and USA governments.

      Who controls the world's main media? People tend to say
      less than a dozen people control the majority of the world's
      moronic moneystream media; but let's say less than 100
      people gorge out the awful and painful drivel commercially
      forced on half the world's population.

      Who is organising the poisonous (contains bioweapons
      and nasty metals and toxins) Chemtrail spraying operation?
      It started a few years after George H. W. Bush came to
      power in 1989; and can only be organised by people who
      are fantastically rich and who have the ability to force the
      governments of approximately two dozen countries to allow
      malicious poisons to rain down on all that lives in those
      countries. We are 'talking' Rothschilds and Rockefellers
      here; and/or the 'Secret Government'. Or, are the Rothschilds
      and Rockefellers the 'Secret World Government'? Either way,
      the poisonous Chemtrail spraying must have been arranged
      by far les than - guess - 500 people; probably less than
      a dozen key people.

      What's the total?

      Less than 3,000 Assholes are making a huge mess
      of the world and are causing suffering, despair,
      and death all over our Planet.

      Can 7,000,000,000 people stop these 3,000 Assholes?

      YOU BETCHA.

      Be at the Gathering ... starting at the Equinox on 20th March
      2010, and continuing on every Solstice and Equinox and
      New Year's Eve until we have kicked the Assholes out,
      and achieved the start of a much better and brilliant world.

      Kick the Assholes out!

      THE GATHERING : 20TH MARCH 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      The late Maharishi Mahesh Yogi said all Governments
      of the World should be kicked Right Up The Ass
      http://worldgathering.net/words/waken3.htm#net

      Maharishi: "It is your natural birthright to cry out when
      you are put under constant suffering by the foolish and
      irresponsible action of your own governments. This crying
      out of the people is the natural centuries-old response to
      governmental mismanagement of the nation's life.
      Today when the government only favours those who
      give them money, the only recourse of the people is to
      take shelter in the justice system and sue the government
      for their fraudulent and corrupt practices under consumer
      protection laws." -- Let's just kick them all out and start
      again with a new system of government of the people
      by The People ~ WGFT Editor

      Kicking The BAD GUYS Right Up The Ass In 2010
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news246.html

      ~~~~~~~~~

      THE GATHERING
      PARLIAMENTS FOR THE PEOPLE
      Special Site & Sacred Site TRUTH Gatherings
      Starting Saturday 20th March 2010 at Noon
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      WGFT News Digest: THE GATHERING IS NOW
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news234.html

      THE GATHERING - The Turning Of The Tide
      http://worldgathering.net/thegathering.html

      The Greatest Battle There Ever Is To Fight
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news199.html

      GETTING OUT OF THE WASTELAND
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news242.html

      Three, Two, One, Now! By Sir George Trevelyan
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news240.html

      KEEP ON THINKING FREE
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news223.html

      ~~~~~~~~~
      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, BEGIN IT.
      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." ~ Goethe
      ~~~~~~~~~
      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't do
      the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and
      we will just be a part of the disease and not part
      of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher
      ~~~~~~~~~

      WGFT News: http://worldgathering.net/news

      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net