THE START OF THE GATHERING

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010
      -- Please forward to everyone you know --

      THE START OF THE GATHERING ...
      NOON, SATURDAY 20th MARCH 2010

      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      MEET IN THE OPEN-AIR AT A SPECIAL SITE
      OR A SACRED SITE NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE.
      A local Park or friend's Garden is just as good.

      ......... The Start of the Gathering .........
      ......... Noon 20th March 2010 .........

      It is very important that as many people as possible,
      in different places, should take part in the Gathering.

      Decide where and when and how to gather, your participation
      is needed. This is the beginning of the break we are all waiting
      for... for you all on Earth and ourselves out here [WGFT ed:
      the Craft making amazing appearances all over the Earth].

      This is the beginning of the turnaround.
      We have waited so long for the change. It is time.

      This is the beginning of the end of the old ways: the turning
      of the tide. State what you believe is true. Exchange the
      information and hopes you have. Always in the world, a change
      starts with a few people. These few speak the feelings and
      thoughts of a multitude. They speak the heart of humanity's soul.

      The people who are coming together will ring in a return,
      a turnaround. There will come a flow on Earth which will
      burst the dark energies surrounding you and your planet.

      Let your self-belief be your guide, and follow your heart.
      Realise the greatness you have within yourself, and go ahead.
      This is the time so many have waited so long for.

      That which you believe is true must be stated.

      ~~~ THE GATHERING ~~~

      http://worldgathering.net/thegathering.html

      THE START OF THE GATHERING ...
      NOON, SATURDAY 20th MARCH 2010.
      MEET IN THE OPEN-AIR AT A SPECIAL SITE
      OR A SACRED SITE NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE.
      A local Park or friend's Garden is just as good.
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      -----------------------------------

      THE START OF THE GATHERING
      Special Site & Sacred Site TRUTH Gatherings
      Starting Saturday 20th March 2010 at Noon
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      WGFT News Digest: THE GATHERING IS NOW
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news234.html

      THE GATHERING - The Turning Of The Tide
      http://worldgathering.net/thegathering.html

      The Greatest Battle There Ever Is To Fight
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news199.html

      GETTING OUT OF THE WASTELAND
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news242.html

      Three, Two, One, Now! By Sir George Trevelyan
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news240.html

      KEEP ON THINKING FREE
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news223.html

      ~~~~~~~~~
      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, BEGIN IT.
      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." ~ Goethe
      ~~~~~~~~~
      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't do
      the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and
      we will just be a part of the disease and not part
      of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher
      ~~~~~~~~~

      WGFT News: http://worldgathering.net/news

      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net

      -- Please forward to everyone you know --

      ~~~