Dr. Jack Sarfatti Will Be On Coast-To-Coast, AM Show Sunday

  • Arthur G
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 3:01 AM
      Dr. Jack Sarfatti Will Be On Coast-To-Coast, AM Show Sunday

      Hi Group,
      My friend theoretical physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti is going to be on the Coast-To-Coast, AM radio show with George Knapp this Sunday.
      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/02/21

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Sarfatti

      Dr. Sarfatti has personally witnessed full fledged time travel in operation, and signals being sent back 20 years in time in the Godphone Incident. Jack is starting up something you should become involved in: http://stardrive.org/

      From the site front page:
      The idea is the same as it was when Stardrive first appeared on the web back in 1995: create a website devoted to exploring, discussing, and if possible, fostering the theory and technology necessary for successful human interstellar expansion.

      A lot of time has passed since those early, heady days of the Internet. Personal commitments, along with all those detours life can bring, have delayed the website upgrade that Stardrive has been so long overdue.

      Until now. We're back, and much better than before. And it's important to remember that Stardrive is essentially an online experiment in constructive focusing and amplification of group consciousness and intelligence. So, strap in, and enjoy the ride.
      ===================================
      It will be like a Facebook for advanced concepts sharing, and other more "alien" topics in a weird desk section. This is about Jack's appearance on C2C:
      George Knapp welcomes rogue physicist Jack Sarfatti for a discussion on the physics of UFOs and interstellar travel through Stargates as well as how we can communicate over vast distances using only the mind.
      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/02/21
      ===================================
      I sent this to Jack:
      So, you are a rogue huh? Here is some background info for "show prep" you might be able to use to demonstrate that Quantum Entanglement telepathy exists, lab tests showing it does exist:

      89. ?God Helmet? Inventor, Dr. Michael Persinger Discovers Telepathy Link in Lab Experiments
      December 16th, 2009
      Neuroscience Researcher and Laurentian University professor, Dr. Michael Persinger, demonstrates telepathy under laboratory conditions.
      Article at:
      http://www.skeptiko.com/michael-persinger-discovers-telepathic-link/

      In the article, Dr. Persinger even says that telepathy is the result of Quantum Entanglement, what more can you ask for? You could contact him for additional information:
      http://www.laurentian.ca/Laurentian/Home/Departments/Behavioural+Neuroscience/People/Persinger.htm?Laurentian_Lang=en-CA

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Persinger

      Dr. Michael Persinger........mpersinger@...

      Good luck on C2C.
      Art Greenfield
      Dr. Sarfatti is working for the USG to develop the use of Dark Energy as a power source for propulsion and weapons systems for use in advanced UFO type space craft.
      Let me know if anyone can help in any way.
      Thanks,
      Art Greenfield
      antigray@...
      garthur8@...