Truth Gatherings at Sacred Sites Worldwide starting June 21

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 4:51 AM
      ~ PLEASE SEND THIS ON ~

      Truth Gatherings at Sacred Sites Worldwide
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      ------------------------------------

      A Network of Friends, of Friends, of Friends

      SACRED SITE GATHERINGS
      Truth Gatherings at Sacred Sites Worldwide
      ~~~~~~~~~
      * Gatherings at Sacred Sites around the World *
      * On Solstices, Equinoxes, and New Year's Eve *
      * Exchange information ~ Connect with others *

      Re-Starting: 21st June 2010

      Started on 17 August 2000: The Start of the WGFT
      http://worldgathering.net/world/gathering2.html

      ------------------------------------

      The Purpose of Sacred / Special Site Gatherings

      The Purpose of gathering at sacred or special sites
      is to EMPOWER people by meeting like-minded people
      who also urgently want to change the world for the
      better. When we know others think and feel the same
      things we do, we are empowered; we know we are normal,
      and we know there are more of us. These gatherings are
      to help you make links with other people, and links to
      small and large networks and groups of people. We are
      going to express ourselves, hear others, connect with
      others, and feel and know the world is changing as we
      do this. When our personal world changes, the whole
      world changes. When we change, we become different
      people, and we can do different things. Let's make
      it happen. Let's go. You can start in your garden,
      a friend's garden, a local park, or local special / sacred
      site at the March Equinox, 2010. The correct date for
      the March equinox may be a day or two different from
      March 21st, so look the correct date up on the Internet
      for where you live, and tell your friends and contacts.
      If in doubt: go for March 21st.

      The next date will be: June 21st.

      Agenda for Special / Sacred Site Gatherings (SSGs)
      1) NOON: Form a circle, holding hands, three minutes silence.
      2) Ten minutes meditation / quiet / prayer, sitting on the ground.
      3) Sharing Circle: Pass the talking stick, share your experience
      from the meditation, share ideas and plans, or hold the stick.
      In winter: bring waterproof, warm clothes, hot drink, etc.

      Re-Starting: 21st June 2010

      Main focus for world:
      Avebury Stone Circle, Wiltshire, England, UK

      Avebury Stone Circle: Each Solstice, Equinox, and New
      Year's Eve, meet at the two tall stones known as The Cove,
      near the centre of Avebury Stone Circle, approaching Noon.
      See 'Agenda' above.

      Sacred Sites for the UK:
      Avebury Stone Circle, Wiltshire, England
      Arbor Low, Derbyshire, England
      Merry Maidens, Cornwall, England
      Maiden Castle, Dorset, England
      Ivinghoe Beacon, Buckinghamshire, England
      Eildon Hills, Borders, Scotland
      The Wrekin, Shropshire, Wales/England
      Castlerigg Stone Circle, Cumbria, England
      Tara, Eire
      Inch Island, Northern Ireland
      ~~ More Coming ~~

      ------------------------------------

      Extracts from the Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

      "Many of the leaders who are trying to keep us locked
      in the past, will not function today, will fall. Many teachers
      and wise people will be seen for who they are and they
      will be the farmers, the labourers and the gas station
      attendants because the tagashala will be fully awakened.
      People will begin to link up with other people in gathering
      together circles. Many of these will be the so-called 'common
      people' and not the teachers you see up there now. We will
      sit in a new circle of law. All civil and social laws will have
      to be in conformity with natural laws or the people will not
      accept them and they will have the enlightenment necessary
      to reject those laws. Science will once again become
      metaphysics. They will discover four laws that will help
      them jump to universal law and transcend the time-space
      continuum which is the limitation of the age and once again
      we will begin to take our power and to work with rules
      and laws that are cosmic laws."

      Above words from: Rainbow Dream Vision, 1993-2013
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

      ------------------------------------

      Inspiration ~ Sacred Sites ~
      ~ Networking ~ The Gathering ~

      The Network of Sacred Sites by Sir George Trevelyan
      http://worldgathering.net/trevelyan.html#power

      Decide To Network by Dr Robert Muller
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news213.html

      THE GATHERING
      http://worldgathering.net/thegathering.html

      Dedication for World Gathering For Truth 2000
      http://worldgathering.net/world/gathering1.html

      Reports from World Gathering For Truth 2000
      http://worldgathering.net/world/gathering2.html

      ------------------------------------

      Sacred Site Gatherings ~ Worldwide Contacts

      If you would like to be a contact for Sacred Site Gatherings
      ~ in the UK or in any country in the world ~ send your contact
      details (name, telephone, email) to the email address on
      this webpage: http://worldgathering.net/contact.html

      - Your name and contact details -
      - Your name and contact details -

      ------------------------------------

      SACRED SITE GATHERINGS
      Truth Gatherings at Sacred Sites Worldwide
      * Gatherings at Sacred Sites around the World *
      * On Solstices, Equinoxes, and New Year's Eve *
      * Exchange information ~ Connect with others *
      Re-Starting: 21st June 2010

      Truth Gatherings at Sacred Sites Worldwide
      http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

      The Gathering Is Underway
      http://worldgathering.net/thegathering.html
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news207.html

      ~~~~~~~~~
      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't do
      the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and
      we will just be a part of the disease and not part
      of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher
      ~~~~~~~~~

      World Gathering For Truth
      http://worldgathering.net