RE: [UFOnet] Is Quantum Physics Obsolete?

  • Giuliano Marinkovic
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2010
      There is no danger with the file. It has "PPT" extension so it is a file for
      Powerpoint. As the Alek's post says it is a PowerPoint presentation about
      this week's guest - energy researcher Frank Znidarsic. Hope that helps.

      Best Wishes.

      Giuliano

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2010
        List,

        I Agree Giuliano.

        Bob [Foster] there is nothing wrong with Mr. Alek files.

        Best Regards
        John