Re: [UFOnet] Is Quantum Physics Obsolete?

  • Bob Foster
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2010
      Mr. Alek,

      Are you nuts? When I click on the link you provided I am directed to download a file to my computer. There's not a chance in hell. I suspect you are trying to load spyware onto people's computers. You should be banned from this site.

    • Giuliano Marinkovic
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2010
        There is no danger with the file. It has "PPT" extension so it is a file for
        Powerpoint. As the Alek's post says it is a PowerPoint presentation about
        this week's guest - energy researcher Frank Znidarsic. Hope that helps.

        Best Wishes.

        Giuliano

        _____

        Are you nuts? When I click on the link you provided I am directed to
        download a file to my computer. There's not a chance in hell. I suspect you
        are trying to load spyware onto people's computers. You should be banned
        from this site.

        20:35:00

      • Phenomena Research Australia Melbourne
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2010
          List,

          I Agree Giuliano.

          Bob [Foster] there is nothing wrong with Mr. Alek files.

          Best Regards
          John