Ancient aliens & ufo's in art

  • Searching For The Truth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010
      There have been many depictions of Strange creatures & flying objects in the ancient past, We should take a serious look at these Historical artifacts and ask why did they create them, Were they thoughts created by the mind, or actual events that actually happened. Were the ancient civilizations trying to warn the future civilizations of something to come? You be the judge ...
      http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2010/01/ancient-aliens-ufos-in-art.html

      LKH