Neutrino Power

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      Hello all,

      My returning guest this week is Scalar Wave Researcher, Professor Dr.
      Konstantin Meyl.

      Prof. Dr. Konstantin Meyl teaches the subjects of power electronics and
      alternative energy technology at the University of Applied Sciences in
      Furtwangen.

      Being a 15-year-old pupil he already carried out the first measurements on
      eddy current brakes. His dissertation at the Technical University of Munich
      (1979), as well as his doctoral theses at the University of Stuttgart (1984)
      were dedicated to the three-dimensional calculation of eddy currents.

      I first met Dr. Meyl's at Tesla Tech 2007:
      http://intalek.com/Index/Projects/TeslaTech2007/Show.htm

      Dr. Meyl presented a fascinating theory about the Expanding Earth Theory,
      which will be the subject of our discussion. Its interesting to note that
      the recent disaster movie, "2012" used as a premise strong neutrino
      emissions from the Sun causing massive Earth changes.

      Its interesting to note that Nikola Tesla wrote about a similar theory in
      1935 involving something Tesla called, “a primary substance”. Tesla wrote in
      the New York Herald Tribune: "Condensation of the primary substance is going
      on continuously, this being in a measure proved, for I have established by
      experiments which admit of no doubt that the sun and other celestial bodies
      steadily increase in mass and energy and ultimately must explode, reverting
      to the primary substance."

      Listen LIVE this Saturday morning starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      All my shows are archived at AchieveRadio.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      2370 W. SR 89A, Ste 11-422
      Sedona, AZ 86336
      PHONE: 928.282.1685

      To Unsubscribe from this Email Updates list, please reply to this email and
      put UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject line.