WARNING: FDA CRACK DOWN ON VITAMINS!

  • UFOteacher.Com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      Docket No. 2006D-0480
      Docket summary:
      http://www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/98fr/E7-3259.htm

      Here is a video on it that says there are two weeks left, but it was
      posted a week ago. Watch it before it is yanked...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONuxGsOuUeQ

      They are just about to declare illegal any substance or device that is
      used to heal or help people, unless you have a prescription for it.
      This includes any supplements, vitamins, minerals, accupuncture
      needles, electronic devices, health juices, herbs, massage oils, etc.
      They will no longer be sold without a prescription!!!

      There is only one week left before this is voted into effect! It seems
      that this so-called Swine Flu epidemic is being used as a 'wag the dog'
      scenario to keep your focus off of the FDA's back alley shenanigans. In
      this case, the Swine Flu will also be used as an excuse to ram this
      legislation down your politician's throat.

      Get in touch with your local, state and federal politicians immediately
      and shove it in their faces ASAP!

      Many thanks to my friend Tony Kenton for bringing this to my attention.

      Search venues:
      Search: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov
      Search: http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/default.htm
      Search: http://www.regulations.gov/