ZetaTalk: GLP Live [1-9-10]

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2010
      ZetaTalk: GLP Live [1-9-10]
      Resigning chiefs, Distilling water, Retiring Congressmen, Armageddon week, STS engineering, Weather predictions, Global economy, Mind control, European safety, 7 on 1-10 scale, Contactee dreams, Distress Calls, Cursed objects, Dark Twin, Ahmadinejad, Bush clones, Puppet Master, World War III, Clintons, Magnetic weather, Gossip, STO cowardice, The Road, Giuliani, Netherlands outage, Engagement rules, Soul shapes, Z Pinch theory, Unsold clothing, Food industry, STS-126 patch, Contact methods, Replacement chiefs, Apollo flights, NWO agenda
      *
      Excerpts:
      [Questioner]  Armageddon week on the history channel is pretty edgy in terms of its message and content re a "pole shift magnitude disaster". Obviously the pole shift was not called out but fairly dramatic content was presented. 1) is this type of show effective in making people aware? And 2) how do those that put these shows on avoid the wrath of TPTB that still want all possibility of a shift like disaster hidden from the common man?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   History Channel need not fear reprisals from the Obama administration, which is encouraging more open discussion on these types of possibilities. Under Bush, there was a lot of repression and pointed national security directives, which were withdrawn when Obama took office. There is a type of test being done, wherein public reaction is gauged, and then the program is reset to be more pointed or less, depending upon reaction. There are people who listen in during café and bar conversations, and others who monitor email for key words to find those email discussing the show. They are learning what we have stated, that the common man is not the element that will panic. It is those in control, the establishment, who panic because they fear being called to account on their lies, and fear the common man making demands upon them.
      *
      [Questioner]  Here in Europe we experienced severe weather conditions during past weeks: at first a warm October/November, then suddenly a cold and snowy December (it snowed and was very cold in areas that weren't used to that and even where I live, which is a flat land), then at the beginning of January we experienced heavy rain and lots of areas flooded. Still the situation is difficult for some regions and now metereologists expect the weather to become cold and snowy again. Do you expect this winter to slowly get better before spring arrives?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   We are periodically asked about the weather, though we have repeatedly stated that our predictions in 1995, when ZetaTalk first began, will hold. We predicted increasing drought and deluge, switching about, becoming more intractable and this occurred. We predicted temperature swings, and this occurred. We predicted that the seasons would begin to blend into each other, though this has not yet occurred to meet our prediction, though it will. We predicted snow in summer and this has occurred. We predicted crop shortages caused by all these weather extremes and this is no longer denied by the authorities. We predicted in January of 2009 that the northern hemisphere would have colder then normal weather because of the push away the N Pole experiences during the Earth wobble, and this has occurred. We also recently stated that a prediction for colder then normal weather did not mean a steady state, as swings are to be expected, in line
      with our earlier prediction that the seasons would blend. Thus, you should expect more cold and storms, but also unexpectedly warm weather!
      *
      [Questioner]  If Ahmadinejad is so STO, why is Iran in the throes of such massive civil unrest, with the rallying cry on the streets "death to the dictator"? If he won the election fair and square, why did the clerics see fit to commit voter fraud, unless they were simply fearful STS hiding behind this puppet of theirs?
      _
      [Zeta Response]   As with the case of Obama, who is supposed to accomplish miracles, pass laws bypassing Congress, and dictating to the Judicial system what judgements they make in the process if necessary, this is narrow and childish thinking. Obama can only execute what laws the congress enacts, and cannot dictate. Iran's president Ahmadinejad likewise is limited in what he can do. Both leaders attempt to work within the restrictions, to accomplish as much good as is possible, given the situation.
      *
      [Questioner]  Is it possible to be STO and still scorn any warning about the poleshift? Even if disbelieving, wouldn't an STO person at least consider it or avoid getting angry at the messenger?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   There is no incompatibility, as to acknowledge the coming changes requires courage as well as caring, and simply being Service-to-Other, caring about others as often as the self, does not mean the entity has courage. Courage is required not only on the soul level, but on the human level, so there may be discordance there. The soul is likely to be fully aware, having lived through prior cataclysms, though may have been unaware of the global impact. Floods and exploding volcanoes and intractable droughts and strange sights in the skies such as fireballs can occur outside of a pole shift, too. But if the soul in general lacks courage, fears pain more than it sees the opportunity to help others, fears they would not be up to the challenge to help others and might have to deal with guilt, for instance, it may not want to linger in this lifetime, and be hoping for an out. Then of course the human might have all those hangups too, and lack
      courage. If both feel this way, then even a highly Service-to-Other individual might be in denial to the end and beyond.
      *
      [Questioner]  Why did Giuliani decide not to run for governor of New York? He had a pretty good chance of winning.
      -
      [Zeta Response]   He knows what's coming. What would you tell the residents of New York City, knowing what is coming? Where would you move them? Where would you house them? He doesn't want those problems in his lap.
      *
      [Questioner]  According to recent news article, both Wal-Mart and H&M trash and slash unsold clothes. Why wouldn't they just give the perfectly unsold clothes to homeless people or poor people in need of clothes? They cut the fingers off gloves and trash them, and slash shirts and pants before putting them out for garbage. Why not give them to people in need instead of taking up space in a landfill?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   These practices are designed to prevent the help from deliberately ordering more clothing than can sell, so the excess can somehow be directed to employees or friends of employees. This is entirely a profit motivated practice, thus, and like many corporate decisions, not for the welfare of man.
      *
      [Questioner]  I recently watched Food Inc, which informed me on how messed up our food industry is. 70% of fast food meat has been 'cleansed' in ammonia, and that's nothing compared to the rest of the story. Monsanto has the power to harass and sue simple farmers who keep seeds. Can the Zetas please comment on the effect of genetically modified crops and Monsanto's mafia style tactics? Farmers can't keep their seeds without being harassed by ex-military/police and taken to court by an army of lawyers! The Zetas manufacture their food in a proper way, ours is a dictatorship of multinational corporations.
      -
      [Zeta Response]   This is the difference between a 3rd density world, where highly Service-to-Self entities can develop and push themselves into control positions, and a 4th density world of Service-to-Other cultures. If you think your 3rd density world is a mess, you should see the practices on 4th density Service-to-Self prison planets!
      *
      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta556.htm>

      -
      -
      The ZetaTalk Newsletter
      Issue167, Sunday Jan 10, 2010 Tail of Planet X; Asteroid Defense; San Diego Quakes
      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue167.htm>
      [According to the STO ZetaTalk space angels, planet earth can expect an increase in many more UFO/ET sightings]
       <http://zetatalk.com/index/blog0928.htm>

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS.
      http://Zetaheaven.org